R.i.p thot ass

It's been a month since crystal been in the hospital fetty moved on to another girl got her pregnant( why fetty always put his dick in other bitches da fuck. This is false fetty is a great dude much love to fetty). Anyways back to my story.

Fetty pov: I miss crystal but she did me wrong I love her and shit but she still my wife I went to the hospital and went to her room her body was lifeless I shed a tear and walk towards her she was on life support.

Fetty: hey baby I miss you and I'm sorry for treating you like a hoe but you fuck my best friend but I forgive you cause your my wife.

The doctor came in

Doctor: you must be her husband
Fetty: yeah
Doctor: well I have bad news for you
Fetty: what is it?
Doctor: crystal died yesterday but we kept her on life support until you came we need to take her off today we did the best we can I'm sorry.

At the moment Fetty started yelling and crying he lost his Thot ass wife and the baby that wasn't his so fetty decided to took thot ass off life support he saw how they took crystal off life support and cover her face. Fetty lost everything he lost y/n Leanna and now crystal he was so heart broken he went to the bar and drank until he got alcohol poisoning and was rush to the hospital.

To be continued

What you guys think?
Comment
Vote
Add to your library