Fetty worse nightmare

Last chapter was when August was in court and was sentenced to life in prison this chapter is gonna take place a few days later.

Fetty pov: it's early in the morning I'm getting ready to go to work I'm glad August is in prison no body told his young blood to get my daughter pregnant. As I'm getting ready to leave tiara was in the bathroom throwing up.

Fetty: you ok?
Tiara:I'm fine just a little morning sickness
Fetty: ok I will be back tonight.
Tiara: ok
Fetty left and tiara was looking out the window to see if Fetty was gone. He was so she called August brother to come over.(fuck is wrong with this hoe and she fake her pregnancy too).

Tiara: hey babe where you at?
August brother: home want me to come over?
Tiara: yes.
August brother: give me ten minutes
Tiara: ok

Ten minutes later

*Ding dong* the door bell rung.

Tiara ran downstairs and got the door

Tiara: babe!!!!
August brother: hey baby what's up.
Tiara: nothing I'm horny lets go upstairs
They went upstairs Tiara pull Marcus 😱
They kissed they took there clothes off
Marcus grab tiara and started to finger her
Tiara: yeah baby right there.
What tiara doesn't know is that Fetty put a camera in the room(😂 his a smart ass) they was having a great time fucking and shit. Until Fetty came home early from work. He opened the door quietly and heard tiara moaning it hurted him but whoever is upstairs is gonna get it as he walked up he slam the door making Marcus and tiara jump.

Tiara: baby this isn't whAt it looks like.
Fetty: get your shit and get the fuck out now!
Fetty notice Tiara baby bump was gone.
Fetty: so you wasn't pregnant
Tiara: baby let me explain
Fetty: nah get out before I call the cops.

Marcus and tiara got there things and they left. Fetty was hurt and betrayed by the mother of his child. He was so upset that he over dosed on sleeping pills.

2 hours later Leanna came to visit her parents. She saw Fetty car so she asume his was there. She knock but nobody answered she had a spare key she opened the door.
Leanna: mom dad? Hello is anybody home?
. She went upstairs to Fetty room and saw Fetty on the floor.
Leanna: omg dad whAt did you do? She saw the empty bottle and called 911

Operator: 911 what's your emergency
Leanna: I need an abundance to 1221 love at my father overdose on pills and his not breathing.
Operator: I will send one immediately hold on ok sweetie
Leanna: ok
Leanna waited while holding Fetty body then she heard sirens she ran downstairs and open the door.
EMT: where is he
Leanna: in a room to your right

Leanna ran upstairs they put Fetty in the stretcher and put a tube down his throat they did cpr they took him to the hospital. Leanna grab her babies and drove to the hospital.

Well this is the last chapter now comes book 2.

Vote
Comment
Add to your library 😘❤️😍