A teen mom

It's been two weeks since August and fetty went to August moms house Lela haven't heard from Marcus and as for Marcus he went missing now. fetty is still comes and check on her as for tiara and August they are holding strong. Leanna is gonna be taking care of her baby all by her self due to Marcus left her to go to Los Angeles.

Leanna pov: it's been two weeks and Marcus haven't contacted me it's annoying August kept blowing his phone but he won't answer I regret getting pregnant by a deadbeat but like I said I was young and stupid. I'm waiting for my mom to come from work I have to go get my ultrasound to see if the baby is growing. Since I got pregnant my whole attitude change. Like I'm glad she's changing me for the better. As for Marcus he can suck my dick frfr my baby will be good.
Tiara: Leanna you ready?
Leanna: yeah
Leanna went down the stairs and grab a bottle of water. They got into the car and was headed to the doctors office.

An hour later
Leanna pov: we arrived at the doctors I sign in and waited for the doctors to call me back.
Doctor Lang: Leanna alsina?
Leanna: right here
Doctor Lang: follow me
Leanna and tiara followed doctor Lang into a room Leanna layed down and the doctor put the gel thingy into Leanna stomach he found the heart beat. Leanna started to tear up when she heard her baby heart beat. The doctor checked everything and gave Leanna the photos she took her phone out and send the pics to August and fetty. Leanna got cleaned up and went to make her appointment for a month later tiara and Leanna left to get something to eat. They went to mc Donald's and ate and talk.
Tiara: so what you gonna do when the baby gets here?
Leanna: I want to go to school and get a job.
Tiara: that's good
They finish there food and went home.

Comment
Vote
Add to your library