Our love is forever

August pov: it's been a month since everything happened me and Leanna moved in together she changed school and is graduating in three weeks the babies are going up so fast they are starting to look like me and as for me and tiara we aren't talking. I found out fetty got her pregnant again and left her for another women 😂 karma is a bitch. Anyways I'm going on tour after Leanna finish school right now we are packing to move we are leaving for good ever since that fight I've been on the low cause tiara wants me locked up but Leanna got court day tomorrow so we will see what happens. I'm getting the babies ready cause Leanna got a doctors appointment with them so I decided to go with them.
Leanna: August you ready?
August: yeah we are waiting on you.
Leanna: here I come
Leanna came down the stairs with the babies bag and the car seat. August put the babies on the car seat and buckle them up then took them to his 2015 Chevy impala he buckled them up Leanna came and got in the passer seat. August went to the driver seat and started the car. August notice Leanna sad about something and he asked her what was wrong.
August: what's wrong lee?
Leanna: I hate my mom so much she put me through hell.
August: I know I've been there for 18 years remember?
Leanna: I know but like why lie about my dad death it's like me lying about my age and shit.
August: I lied to your mom about my age.
Leanna: you did?
August: yeah I told her I was 49 in reality I'm 25
Leanna: I knew you looked young due to who looks 25 and be 49? 😂
They arrived at the doctors got there stuff and head out the car.
August:😂 lee your so dumb I sare
Leanna: well it's true
August: I know as soon as August was about to enter the paparazzi came out
Paparazzi one: August I heard you got Leanna pregnant is that true.
Paparazzi two: Leanna I heard you was a slut is that true?
Leanna and August kept walking until they reach the main entrance
They went to the office and sign in and waiting until they were called.
Nurse: Mia and Marcus alsina?
August and Leanna got up and followed the nurse.
Nurse: the doctor will be with you shortly
They waited for the doctor five minutes later the doctor came in.
Doctor Ruth: hey Leanna how you been
Leanna: I've been good
Doctor Ruth: oh my goodness the babies are growing up so fast.
Doctor Ruth examined the babies and told Leanna shocking news about Marcus.
Doctor Ruth: does anybody in your family have any kind of eye disease?
Leanna looked at August and August look back at Leanna.
Leanna: my father does
Doctor Ruth: well some how Marcus is starting to catch it but it's early so I'm going to prescribed eye drops. It's will be healed within 2 weeks.
Leanna: ok
Doctor Ruth: ok well you can get them dress and I will have the prescription ready when yall come out.
They got the babies ready and grab the prescription and left to the pharmacy and picked up the mediation and headed home.

Well there you go.
Marcus have fetty eye thingy
Leanna is almost done school
Sorry fetty and tiara aren't in this chapter
Comment
Vote
Add to your reading list.