9 months later

Leanna pov: it's been nine months a lot has happened my mom is getting closer to August my dad got a new girlfriend and I'm a single parent due to marcus got shot in a drive by. Ever since then I've been going to parenting classes and going to doctors appointments I haven't had a baby shower yet August wanted to wait until the babies are born so we can have a welcome home party the same day. As I'm laying in bed I felt water coming down my leg I grab my phone and called August which he was downstairs cleaning.
Me: August? (Heavy breathing)
August: what's wrong Lela?
Me: I think my water broke
August hanged up and all Leanna hear was running up the stairs August opened Leanna door and grab her out the bed and ran downstairs and got the car keys put Leanna in the car and went back to lock the house then he got in the car and called tiara at work.
Phone rings
Tiara: hello
August: meet me at the hospital now!
Tiara: what's going on?
August: just meet me in the fucking hospital tiara fuck.
Tiara: alright
August arrived at the hospital with Leanna in his arms
August: can somebody help me my daughter is about to give birth.
The nurse took Leanna to a room and set her up they made August sign paper for Leanna stay 2 mins later tiara came looking for Leanna She saw August signing papers
Tiara: what the fuck happened
August: Leanna water broke and she about to give birth I'm about to go in there.
Tiara: my baby is gonna be a mom in a few hours 😔.
August: don't worry baby she's gonna be fine. A few mins later the door came out
Doctor: the family of Leanna Alsina?
August and tiara: right here how she's doing?
Doctor: she's not ready to give birth yet so we gave her some medicine to come the contractions.
August: ok that's good
Doctor: yes but where's the baby father?
Tiara and August looked at each other
August: well he passed away in a drive by doctor.
Doctor: sorry to hear that but who's gonna join her when she gives birth?
August: I am doctor.
Doctor: ok
The doctor left and August and tiara waited until fetty comes to the hospital. Tiara called fetty.
Fetty: hello?
Tiara: come to the hospital Leanna is about to give birth.
Fetty: alright I'm on my way.

To be continued

What you guys think?
Comment
Vote
Add to your library