Tiara court date

Hey my beautiful followers I'm sorry I haven't been updating as you know this week is my graduation practice and graduation since I'm home now I will update for today only cause I'm bored out my mind if I'm late with it I'm sorry I must of fell asleep lol tomorrow I won't update so Don't ask and Thursday I won't update at all. Thanks for your support but anyways here's your update.

Tiara pov: I'm in my jail cell waiting to be called so I can see the judge I decided to turn myself in due to I couldn't do it anymore I mean I love August but the gut feeling was killing me. I bet his pretty pissed off that I did that but I had to do what was beat for me and my child. It's been 10 mins and I'm still waiting in here then the guard came in and took me to the court room.

Judge: tiara wap? What are you doing here?
Me: I killed my ex husband
Judge: why?
Me: cause he was ruining my life
Judge: well that's not a good of a excuse. Sorry tiara but your serving 20 to life in prison.
Tiara shook her head and left to go get dress in a prison suit. There was tears cause Leanna don't know yet that her mom got life tiara called August from the prison phone.

August pov: I'm in the house getting Leanna ready for school when my house phone rang.

Me: hello
Operator: hello this is a collect call from tiara do you accept this call?
Me: yes
Then the operator put Leanna on
Tiara: hello
Me: fuck was you thinking tiara? You forgot we have a fucking daughter?
Tiara: no August I didn't but the gut feeling was killing me.
August: did you got bail?
Tiara: no
August: how much your serving?
Tiara: 20 to life
August: mmm well I'm paying for your stay since you wanted to turn your self in.
Tiara:thanks August
August: welcome well I'm going to let you go so I can take Leanna to school.
Tiara: ok
August: bye

There's your update

Comment
Add to your library
Vote