The next day

Fetty pov: I was so mad that Leanna was with August. Like your mom boyfriend really that's nasty is hell. I'm getting ready and tiara was getting dress August is gonna get his frfr.

Tiara and Fetty got ready and headed out the house.

At the house
August pov: it's 3am and I heard the front door opened I knew it was tiara I fell asleep when Fetty busted into my room.
Fetty: get your bitch ass up now!
August: who the fuck you think you talking to nigga?
Fetty: why did I see you holding hands with my daughter.
August: first off tiara left us without food so we went out to eat.
Tiara came in
Tiara: why you was holding hands with my daughter August?
August: yall want to know the truth? Ok fine I'm dating Leanna behide your back and the twins are mines not Marcus.
Fetty: you bitch. Fetty punch August in the face and started to fight. Leanna came in dad stop she yelled.
Tiara: fuck you mean dad stop you slept with my man bitch tiara punch Leanna but Leanna didn't touch her cause that was her mom after they fought Leanna left and packed all her shit and the baby shit and put it in August car.
Fetty: fuck is you going
Leanna: I'm leaving with August you nor mom is gonna see my kids yall can fuck yall self. August came out with his clothes and shoes and got in the car.

They left tiara didn't even say bye to Leanna. As they was riding to August house Leanna was in the back with the twins she was crying but then whips it out of her face it was to much stress for her that she fell asleep in the car they arrived at August house he got out and grab all the stuff and put it in the house then went back and grab the twins and Leanna after. He woke up Leanna and they went upstairs to August room and settle down.

August pov: man I need to stay away from tiara and Fetty they are drama but why was Fetty there with tiara? Man I will find out tomorrow cause a nigga is sleepy. He grab the twins and put them in a crib that he bought a month ago and went to bed.

Well this chapter was interesting Fetty fought August
Leanna let her mom hit her
And tiara cheated on August but August did it first with Leanna. Next chapter is coming soon I don't know when but its soon tho.
Comment
Vote
Add to your library
Also shout out to RAY_RAYBabyGirl she loves this book so I recommend that yall go check her books out. Thank you for your support sweetie. I also want to give a shout out to CrushCandy2222 another one of my followers go check out her stories on her page 😘 and I also forgot Jay_baby1234 go read her stories too thank yall for the love and support