Chapter 1: Sky High

[Location: Soukai City]

It was just an ordinary day for the residents of the city.

Work, school, appointments, anything that would keep a person busy.

Unfortunately the normal, peaceful day suddenly went away as a massive shadow had casted over the city's skyline as all the civilians looked up to the sky.

Up above they saw a massive, alien like battleship flying over the city and from what it seemed, it was slowly lowering it'd altitude, almost as if it were gonna crash into the city

Making matters even worse, surrounding and flying with the ship in the air were clusters of Honkai Beasts, strange alien beings that no normal human could ever take on.

Should the ship and the Honkai beasts land, all 34 million of Soukai City's residents could easily perish in the disaster.

As the ship got closer, Soukai City's public city speaker went off as a voice spoke through it.

"Major unidentified flying object sighted above Soukai City. Location: SH0639. Optical readings can't discern the nature of this UFO. No Bio-Energy readings. Scans of the UFO interiors have failed. Clusters of small Honkai Beasts and mech units detected. Battle plan deployed and validated. Deploying drones to cover Valkyrie boarding action."

As the ship flew over the central hub of the city, on a rooftop of one of the smaller buildings, a person to began to walk ahead getting a better look at the thing.

The person was a girl with white hair tied in two long twintails and bright, sea blue eyes as she wore a white, skintight bodysuit with splashes of orange and black scattered along it with two big stars dotting the side of her suit on her legs

Aa the girl walked, an earpiece that she was wearing buzzed a bit as it turned on itself.

"Double time, Kiana!" Said a voice from the ear piece revealing the girl's name to be Kiana as she heard and gave a sigh.

"Aye, aye, madam! Just don't rush me okay? It's hard work out here!" Said the girl whose name was revealed to be Kiana as she stopped walking.

She took a deep breathe before opening her eyes, a smirk donning her face as from behind her multiple fighter jets flew by,
beginning to shoot down Honkai Beasts approaching them.