Chapter 32: Apocalypse

It had been nearly a whole day as twenty-two hours had passed since both Alex and Kiana had been knocked unconscious at the hands of Fu Hua.

To see the floating HQ is almost like seeing a literal deity.

That is what it felt like for common folk whenever they were able to catch a glimpse of the floating isle that Schicksal called their Headquarters, representing just how far and technologically advanced they had become over the course of their existence.

Within the HQ was a dark, dimly lit room with numerous empty and large tubes, though only one was lit up as within that tube, Kiana was there, still unconcious and completely submerged within a purple colored liquid, as she was being observed by a person.

"Continue to infuse Honkai Energy into the test chamber." Said the person revealing themselves to be a male. "We need to be able to awaken her from her deep slumber after all."

The man continued to watch as he chuckled to himself.

"Hehe. Long time no see. Welcome back home, K-423." Said the man, whose face was now visible.

The man had long blonde hair tied to the side and green eyes as he wore a purple jacket with a frilly white shirt inside, white gloves, a pink necktie, a brown belt, gray pants, and brown boots

It was non other than the Schicksal Overseer himself, Otto Apocalypse.

After a bit, Kiana's eyes opened as they were that golden color again instead of her usual blue.

As that happened, Otto grew a small smirk until his attention was called upon by one of his employees who was monitoring one of the screens which surveyed the Siberian landscape.

"O-Overseer look!" He said as Otto turned to look at the large hologram monitor as it showed a massive white dragon burst out of an iceberg it had been encased in.

"Well well. Looks like your queen's imminent awakening has gotten you all riled up." Said Otto with an amused tone before immediately issuing out commands to everyone in the room.

"Deploy the regional defense satellite! All Valkyrie units, prepare for Level 1 combat! Get everyone! I have the feeling that we'll be having honored guests approaching very soon. A revolution is upon us!" Said Otto with an ecstatic tone, showing that he was thrilled to witness whatever was gonna happen.

A force field then appeared, blocking all around the floating base.

Right as Otto was about to make his leave, he got a sudden video call from Theresa.

The Overseer chuckled as he decided to amuse himself as he answered the call, being greeted to the stern, angered face of his granddaughter.

"Ah my dearest granddaughter. I've been expecting a call from you." Said Otto.

"Grandpa, please give Kiana back to us or else we're forcing our way in with the Hyperion." Said Theresa.

"The Hyperion huh?" Asked Otto in an unamused tone. "Tell me, how exactly do you plan on using that toy of yours, Theresa? Please, just be a good girl and turn back around. Everyone does have their rebellious phase so I won't hold this against you." Said Otto in an amused tone, clearly not taking Theresa's threat seriously.