Chapter 37: Journey to Tommorow

"Himeko!/M-Major Himeko!" Said Alex and Bronya in unison as the two were shocked at the sight as the redhead merely gave them a smile.

The redhead also seemed to have joined the new suit club as she now wore a red, orange, and black battlesuit.

"Good work you two." She said.

Their conversation was cut short however as more Honkai Beasts began to approach them.

"Kid, you're with me. Bronya, go back inside Hyperion." Said the redhead.

"B-But." Said the girl as she looked at Alex.

The boy simply nodded his head, telling Bronya to listen.

"Don't worry. I'll be okay." He said.

With that, Bronya safely retreated back to the elevator as Alex now walked up to and stood side by side with Himeko.

"Hope you're ready for a struggle kid. We got tons of enemies to take down." Said Himeko as she withdrew her large broadsword.

Alex merely gave a chuckle as he withdrew his sword as well.

"Let's raise some hell Major Himeko." Said Alex.

The two began to take down an enormous amount of Honkai Beasts as one by one they began to fall.

Even at the quick pace they were going at, it seemed like there was no end to it.

Thankfully, just a few handful were beasts were left as they were slowly taken down one by one.

Once they were done, Alex panted a bit being a little exhausted, but when he turned to look at Himeko he saw that she was even more exhausted and had actually taken a lot more scratches and cuts than he did.

"H-Hey are you okay?" Asked the boy as he approached her.

Himeko didn't respond or look at Alex, as she looked off into the distance.

"She's here." Said the redhead as she immediately ran off on her own towards another area of the top floor.

"H-Himeko wait!" Shouted Alex however before he could chase her, he had immediately been surrounded by a whole new batch of Honkai Beasts.

"Ugh there's just no end to these guys!" He said in genuine frustration as he once again began to hack and slash his way through them.

Once he was done, Alex fell onto one knee, using his sword to hold himself up as he was completely exhausted at this point.

Even through all that, Alex knew that he had to get straight to wherever Himeko had ran off towards.

It took a lengthy while, but Alex had eventually arrived as he finally arrived Himeko who was currently engaging the Herrscher all on her own.

As soon as he saw that, Alex made a mad dash trying to offer some assistance however before he could get there, he saw a bright and large beam pierce directly through Void.