Chapter 5: Homecoming

After having spent the remainder of yesterday just staying on the airship and sleeping throughout the night, it finally had arrived and docked itself at a port as the group of four all began to exit and leave the ship as they were finally back on solid ground.

"And we're home!" Shouted an excited Kiana. "So, what should we do now to celebrate!? How about walking around the city!?"

Mei simply chuckled at Kiana's excitement while Bronya sighed.

"Kiana Idiotka is trying to get out of returning to St. Freya." Said Bronya.

"I-I promise that we'll all head out to celebrate once school is over. For now let's all report to Major Himeko. Besides don't forget that Principal Theresa also wanted to speak with Alex." Suggested Mei.

"I could just ask for directions and go see her on my own. You three don't need to accompany me." Replied Alex.

"Major Himeko is most likely gonna be in Principal Theresa's office so the Bronya also suggests that we all go together." Said Bronya as Alex sighed but accepted.

With that the four walked down the path and after a nice view of the area, they all arrived as Alex caught his first glimpse of St. Freya.

As Kiana and Mei had a relieved expression to finally be back, Bronya noticed Alex looking around for a bit, surveying his surroundings as he noticed what he assumed was the school itself all the way at the end of the path they were on as in front...

As Kiana and Mei had a relieved expression to finally be back, Bronya noticed Alex looking around for a bit, surveying his surroundings as he noticed what he assumed was the school itself all the way at the end of the path they were on as in front of it stood a center, circular plaza with a large and fancy water fountain in the center as they were also numerous, smalling buildings off to the side of the plaza.

"What does Subject Alex think of St. Freya?" Asked Bronya.

Alex heard and looked at her for a bit before looking ahead and responding with, "It looks, nice I guess."

The group of four kept walking ahead until stopping at the fountain as Mei had turned to face Alex.

"I apologize Alex but, could you give us a chance to shower and change back into our school uniforms? I promise we'll be quick." Said Mei.

"You better not follow and peep on us you hear me!?" Said Kiana as Alex just shrugged her off.

"Sure thing snowflake whatever. I'm fine with waiting." He said.

With that, Kiana and Mei both ran off to hit the showers as Alex would go and sit at a nearby bench that had a good view of the fountain as Bronya would follow and sit next to Alex which confused the young boy.

"Aren't you gonna go with them?" He asked.

"The Bronya doesn't need to. The Bronya's already wearing her school uniform." She said.

"Wait, that means your uniform and battlesuit are the exact same." Said Alex as Bronya nodded.

"Subject Alex is correct. Why? Is that a problem?" Asked Bronya.