Bob: the robo

Karishma's POV: (continue)

Hasee stood up & moved away from Miku, without looking into my eyes & asked me to hand over my phone & installed the app.

Hasee said, "See Karu, with the help of this app, you can voice command Bob, and also with this cursor you can move the direction of the camera on its head, it acts as a CC camera when it stands still "

Me: where is the camera? I can't see it

HM: see, here, above the screen in the middle? But I prefer to switch off the camera at night manually by turning the shutter off rather than switching off from the phone cause according to me, it's kind of risky

Me: How?

HM: "it's a high security app, this app is made by me, not officially launched, installed in only 4 devices, my phone, my personal laptop, my office PC & from now in in your phone which are under high security, so the possibility of hacking Bob is rare but as you know, being in CID we know that criminal minds always finds a way, like ever your or my phone get stolen or hacked it wouldn't be very difficult for a tech genius to hack Bob.

But if anyone hacks Bob, he won't be able to do much harm as Bob is not multifunctional, & it is unable to do fine works, so it can never be possible to use it for killing someone but the only danger is if anyone hacks Bob, though it's the least possible thing, he would be able to see & hear what's going on, in this camera & mic.
Oh, & one more thing, I used to charge Bob in my bedroom but from yesterday I shifted his charging place, due to...."

Me: due to...?

Hasee said, "due to ..... Umm... Our activities in the bedroom"
.
Haseena's face became crimson red at her own statement! She was stealing eye contact from me, looking at the ceiling.
I asked, "Hasee, what activities, I didn't get it?"
Hasee said, "hmmm.... Dimag mein to hamesha 'fifty shades of grey' chalta rehta hai aapke, starring me & now don't try to act innocent! I know that You understood very well. Now can I request you to take responsibility of charging Bob every night ? It'll really reduce my burden to some extent as I have Miku's & then, your responsibilities.

Me: so I come after Miku!? Miku se Aap zyada pyar karte hai?
.
Hasee was so naive, she didn't even understand that I was only mocking her.

HM: Miku is my favourite creature. To me she's the most beautiful cat in this earth & about you..... there is no comparison. You are my queen, my life, my everything.... you live inside my head as much as you live in front of me, we are inseparable, Miku will not live with me throughout my lifetime which I accepted but without YOU...!
I cannot live, Karu. The way I love You, I have never loved anyone ever, so deeply. You're the sun in my rainy days. & I'll keep loving you at the same pace or more everyday."

I came towards her; & standing on my toes, I cupped her face, looking into her eyes directly, kissed on her forehead.
I love this woman more than anyone, her eyes are so expressive, her face- so mesmerising & best part is she's so sharp yet so naive.
I said simply "I understand Hasee, I was just kidding, You don't need to certify your love every now & then"

When I tried to move, she stopped me by holding my hands, gave me a chaste kiss on my lips & then picked me up in bridal style, I kissed her on her cheek smiling, then she pressed her nose at the crook of my neck, gave a light kiss there & said,
"I don't need to but I want to"

Just then my phone rang, interrupting our moment & I told her to land me down but she didn't, I received the call while on her lap, it was from the CID office landline,

From office: Hello Karishma Madam?
Me: hamare mobile pe call kiya, to hum hi honge na Jadbuddhi ! agey bolo Santu.

***That's the entry of all of our favourite 'SANTOSH'***

Santu: Madam, we have got a dead body of a man aged between 30-35 years, His face is totally dysmorphic but not a single mark on his whole body & no identifying information is present with him, can You please come now.

Me: Okay, send me the location & I'm coming

I cut the call, I didn't notice when Hasee had landed me, she's not here, I went to get ready first then came to look for her & found her at the kitchen.

When I looked at her, she said, "I think it would be time consuming, so don't go on empty stomach, I'm making sandwiches for you, have it."

I was thinking, is she upset that, on the first day of our marriage, I'm going to work?

She answered as if she had heard my silent thoughts, "No I'm not a little bit upset, work comes first, besides I won't be able to miss you also, as I have some undone projects which I have to complete in these hours. Now go safely, you're running late & return safely. See you at afternoon. Bye...!

------------------

That's all for today. If you found it boring about the long conversations on the robo-topic, my apology! But it has connections with the future twists that's why this part is informative.

If you liked it, please like & comment & if you have any suggestions feel free to share.