In sickness & in health..

Karishma's POV:

I was worried, so I called her, on the 3rd ring she received & opened the door. She was looking exhausted & sleepy, more tired than me. I asked, "what happened?"

& When I tried to enter the room, she locked the door from behind & said, "Nothing serious, continually looking at the monitor is tiresome, that's it! Let's go to our room, & please take a bath, you went to the crime spot. Then we will have dinner together."

A thought crossed my mind, I had never visited this room, she never let me, but then I thought, it's ok! Maybe because it's her prayer room or because she always needs some space for herself.

I asked again, "Hasee, please tell me, what happened? You're looking pale & kind of sick. Besides I've brought your fav chinese, but now I feel really worried seeing you"

This time she said, "I don't understand why but I'm having a severe headache, vommited twice, feeling awful. I took medicine & slept in my study room while sitting. But the bad thing is that, the headache still continues. I thought like movies, when I would see my love, my headache would be gone! But why is it not happening, Karu?"

At this statement I felt so guilty that I started questioning my existence. Why can't I cure this? I have no right to be okay, if she's in pain! Hasee's sick, that's why I was feeling this restless. I'm feeling angry at myself, why didn't I check on her earlier. I said, "let's go to the hospital"

HM: No need! I want to sleep some more, it will reduce the headache, I think. I told you previously about my migraine issues, so it's nothing serious. Still feeling nauseated, please go away, otherwise I may vomit on you.

Me: I don't care if you vomit on me, right now my only concern is You. Please don't be stubborn Hasee! You had vomited twice & saying it's not serious!? We are going to the hospital now.

Even at this sickness, she kissed my cheek with her pale lips & said with difficulty, "that's why I love you!"
.
.
I took Hasee to hospital & the Doctor thoroughly examined her & found raised blood pressure & eye pressure & pushed one injection to reduce BP.

The Doctor asked, "You'll feel a bit sleepy now. Are you very stressed with something?"

HM said, "everyone is stressed in their life & our job is very stressful, moreover these electronics..."

Doctor: "yeah! It's very harmful. You have to reduce your work hours & spend good time with your loved ones, this will reduce the pain. What do you say, Miss. Karishma? Haseenaji, If you again have this kind of headache in future, we will have to do further tests to evaluate. For now this injection will reduce both the pressure. & Use this eye drop 4 times a day & have this medicine at night to reduce anxiety for 1 month. Hopefully you'll get better.
Btw, Do you have any emergency contact? I mean, it's just for the form."

Me: "I'm her emergency contact.

Doctor: & who you are exactly? I mean the relationship status?

Me: Oh! I work with her at CID & a very good friend of her. Besides me she has no one closer on this city, we also live in the same apartment, so I have access to check on her, that's why, I'm her emergency contact.

But Hasee held my left hand so tightly from behind the table with sad & guilt filled eyes, that's her fingerprint imprinted on my skin. But I assured her with my eyes, that it's ok! We don't have to justify our relationship in front of the world.

When we reached HM's car after buying the medicine, I assured her by holding her hands.

We were silent on our halfway home, but then she asked, "Karishma, did You put the chinese on refrigerator?"