The murder mystery

Writer's POV:

KS had done her lunch in a hurry & reached the crime scene directly which was on the side of a highway, near a jungle.

She saw Santu (SS) & Chita (CC) were there in talking regarding the CCTV footage. Ks asked, "kiya chal raha hai, batao?"

CC: Karishma Madam, as per the positioning of the body, it seemed that someone throw him from a running car, maybe a microbus, cause it's not easy to throw a big body from a sedan. The body was inside a big jute sac, the local people while passing had smelled the bad odour, so they came to check & found this after opening the sac.
The body is 5'10", his face is totally dysmorphic & no identifying information is present but the weird thing is that, his moneybag contains Rs. 10,000 & there is a Rolex watch in his hand & a Gold ring in his ring finger. So this not a matter of theft. Maybe he had an enemy who killed him brutally.

SS: Madam, we had asked the local people, the first one who saw this body was at 6am, which means, the body was thrown at midnight or early morning. We didn't find his phone with him.
Besides, we get to know that the CCTV in this road had broken due to the storm from yesterday night.

KS: kal barish hua tha kya, kab?

SS: what are you saying Madam, it was heavy storm followed by heavy rain from 1am to 3am. How come you don't know? Oh achha, unka quarter to sound proof hai, sorry I forgot. Are You still living at DR. Malik's residence, Madam?
.
.
KS's cheek became crimson red remembering, how busy they were yesterday night, that they didn't notice such storm & rain. But she can't share anything with them & keep their marriage a secret too, like their relationship, which they were hiding from everybody; as it's strictly prohibited to have to have that kind of relationship while being in any govt. job.
Karishma feels it gloomy & very strange the fact that people cannot just choose whom to love on their own will, why it's always taught to love the opposite gender, why their love & whatever they feel for each other is termed as 'UNNATURAL' ? Is being pansexual a crime? She thinks even Santu, who's like her younger sis will leave her or atleast be awkward to hangout with her if she knows that she's into girls. The saddest part is, people don't understand that there's no such term as 'into girls' or 'into boys' .
For Karishma, it was always 'into one girl' or should I say 'into one person '.
Love is beyond sexuality, it's the happiness of we get from being with our loved ones.
KS got lost in her own thoughts when SS again called her.
.
.
KS: yes, I'm still at her residence, I guess I'll be there for a longer period. The renovation of my quarter is still not complete & our office was at a distance form there but DR. Malik's residence is just 5minutes away from the office & there's no loadshedding, the house is bigger. & Most important thing is she has no problem of me living there, she's very happy to have me.

SS: Don't you find her a bit weird? She's very calm always. Though I like her dressing sense, a lot actually! When she came outside her cabin to explain something, or I had to go inside her cabin & found her wearing white shirt with the first 2 buttons open & sleeves folded, kiya mast lagti hai.... Mein toh unhe dekhti rehti hu....Except for her seriousness, she's my girl crush!

KS: okk! Itna crush khane ki zarooraat nehi, tum singara khao, aur dimag chalao, that would be good for you and all of us.

SS: Madam, it seems that you got jealous!

KS made a sad face & said: yeah! I got jealous, cause I thought I'm your girl crush, but... Afsos !

SS: Karishma Madam, You're my favourite person from our office, even if You're not my crush, cause I always had a crush on very well dressed & tall people.

**Santu and her innocence.....

KS: Now take the finger prints from the nearby places, from his stuffs & collect other evidences.

When KS reached very close to the body she saw, there were stitches on the back side of his head, very fine stitches with blue sutures, like doctors or precisely surgeons gave.

She called SS & CC to show them the stitches & said, "ama.. o Jadbuddhi topa log, itna important stitches tumhe dikhai nehi diya". They remain silent.

After searching the whole place & collecting evidence they went to their office & called the forensic expert on the way.

                  ------------------

That's all for today. If you liked it, please like & comment & if you have any suggestions feel free to share.