Calmness amidst of chaos

Writer's POV:
----------------

Love is meeting someone & knowing
It will always be them.

In a world of chaos
LOVE is worth living for!

Haseena's POV:
--------------------

There are so many magical moments we're yet to explore; isn't it? This woman Infront of me is engulfing me in layers or fulfilling me I don't understand but I just know I can go beyond any border to make her happy.

Karu: Where were you lost?

Me: In your eyes... searching for my name.

Karu: Are you flirting with me wifey?

Me: No, I'm telling the truth. These vessels on your eye-lids, it always seems that my name is written there.

Karu: kuch bhi...! Chaliye.. the lava cake is getting colder!

Karu pulled me by my hands & we went inside the tent made with a thin quilt. I sat with the support of the wall & Karu sat in front of me in such a manner that her back was facing me. She was eating the cake in silence.

Karu: yummmm... I missed this so much.

Me: & I miss these- my little spoon!

Saying this I entangled our right hand & kissed on her knuckles.

Karu: why is it an eclipse today?

Me: Is there any possibility that the moon can be visible in front of the sun?

Karu: No, but where's the sun at this hour of night?!

Me: You're the SUN my love! I never knew that love could be this deep until I found you. Every moment spent with you is a memory of a lifetime.

Karu: Why do you love me so much Hasee?

Me: I don't know! I just know I love you like a drowning man loves air. My love for you is not desperate or possessive but a bit deadly by the depth.

Karu turned around to face me & our eyes locked. Then she looked at my lips & whispered,
"Right now I need you like air! "

Her eyes were saying how much she wished for an intimacy but I still didn't move forward. I'm afraid, I might injure her stitch sight. I want to take things slow. My fingers were now tracing her lips & I whispered,

"Paata hai, the 'sea of serenity' .....

Karu: Abhi, woh saari general knowledge nehi sunna please! I know you want this too.

Me: ssshhhh... My sea of serenity are these plump lips of yours. Whenever I kissed them, I found calmness, amidst the chaos in my head!
.
.
Saying this I started kissing her. It started as a slow kiss but we couldn't resist ourselves & eventually it turned into a hungry kiss. She came above me & sat on my lap, I opened the first few buttons of her shirt in between the kiss & started kissing along her shoulder blade. Her hands were everywhere at my back pulling me towards her... When the alarm rang!
........ & We had to break the kiss
.
Karu: Abhi kisne call kiya, mar dalenge hum uusko!
.
I got a bit afraid of my Bhawkal Queen.
.
Me: Relax Karu, woh call nehi, alarm hai medicine ka. I forgot to take the injection. & Doing all these is not right for you. You're injured. You need to sleep. Aap baithiye, hum injection dekar aate hai.

Karu: Nehi, I want to be beside you when you take the injection. Aapne kaha tha aapko darr lagta hai.

Me: But I don't want you to see me in pain.

Karu: but we had promised to be together in sickness & in health. Chaliye to ......

Me: Achha chaliye.
.
.
I took the injection from the fridge & pulled my shirt a bit upward looking at the mirror & then took the injection.
Karishma's face made a characteristic grimace looking at me taking the injection... like she was mimicking me.