The perplexed case

Writer's POV:

They were busy with their work. SS was investigating Dr. Das's failed surgery list & sent their informers to check on both Dr. Chowdhary & Dr.Priyal.

Karishma's POV:

I was a bit lost after Dr. Priyal's words. Society treats homosexual people as a curse, even if they serve the society to their best, like Dr. Das. Why do people term them as 'homosexual' when love is love?

People say, homosexuality is sinful, -because the testament had said so
-or because it disgusts them?

My own mother had disowned me when I tried to explain to her about my love life. She said that I would never be happy in my life, cause I'm living against God's will. My own mother had cursed me. Is there anything more painful for a daughter to be cursed by her own mother?

Then I remembered Hasee had called me earlier which I forgot due to all these shitty thoughts.

When I went to Haseena's cabin, she was busy with her PC. She said without looking at me,
"Hey Karishma, I had called you for the eye-drop but you're late". But when she looked at me, she got stiff.

Haseena's POV:

When I looked tears in my Karu's eyes, my heart shattered into a thousand pieces. I was about to run towards her, then I remembered we're under surveillance. So, from the distance I said,

"Karishma Singh, why are you looking so sad? Why are there tears in your eyes? Can you please come here & tell me"

"Nothing so important, baad mein batayenge, first things first, where's the eye drop?"

With the excuse of giving the eye drop on her hand, I gripped her hand tightly to assure her, in whatever situation she's, I'm with her! Then I said, "what hurts you, bless you too, do you know that? The Almighty had made everyone on their own skin. That's it."

& then to change the topic I asked her, "Karishma aapko mila kuch important Dr. Priyal se baat karke?"

While putting the eye drop in my eyes she said, "No, we're running in circles. She said she's not the murderer which every murderer says & she suspected Dr. Chowdhary. She said Dr. Das might have  had an affair with another man. Btw she's utterly homophobic."

Now I clearly understood the reason behind Karu's misery. That person just injured her on that surface which was not healed completely yet. I consciously dropped my pen & sat on my knees behind the table in an attempt to find it. I asked, "Karishma, can you see the pen?"
"It's there" she replied.
"Where? I cannot see". Now she understood my tactics & sat on her knees too behind the table & we both are now non-visualised by the CC camera.

I then whispered, "Come here, I'm gonna take all your pain" saying this I hugged her tightly & whispered in her ears,
.
.
"I was dead,
then you had made me alive,
your power of love came into me,
& I became as fierce as a lion;
then tender like the evening star! People will still say,
you don't belong here, but I would say, You are the light to my candle.
You belong to my existence!
.
You know about the circumstances,
but you & I are from another world afraid to let people in,
to let people see us,
cause they won't be able
to see your wings the way I do.
& If anyone curses,
we won't be happy with each other, then I don't want that happiness
which lacks you!
Do I need to say more?"
.
.
& Then I kissed her, it was full of devotion, through the kiss I reassured her about every word that I had said. Then we got separated, stood up & she then said, "You truly are my hidden treasure, thanks for taking off my pain"

At that time SS came knocking on my door. Karu asked, "Kya baat hai Santu?"

"Madam, the local police had transferred the second body to us. Dr. PJ had already started the autopsy. Quality Sir had called everyone in the forensic lab." said Santosh.

I said, "We're coming, Santosh. Thank you"
.
.
#At the forensic lab:-
-----------------------------

Writer's POV:

When our favourite duo reached, ACP Sir was already there.

[My curious readers want to know who's the ACP, so finally revealing him. This is our ACP Ajay Kumar]

ACP: Karishma brief the case

KS: Sorry Sir, I haven't gone through the file thoroughly.

ACP: wo aap kyun karenge? Adhe se zyada din to aapka nikal jata hai logoko kantap lagate lagate...!

KS: My apology, Sir.

SS: Sir, can I brief?

ACP: Yes please.

SS: This body was found at yesterday night outside the city on the highway by the local police & her relatives came & identified her. Her nam is Dr. Angili Mishra. Her husband is a civil engineer. She had 1 child aged 3 years. She was a famous gynaecologist.

HM: Yes, she was a revolutionary good surgeon. She had proposed various scientific papers on uterine transplant. I had read them.

KS rolled her eye & whispered in her ears, "when had you studied all that, yaha sab ko saab kuch pata hai, hum hi topa nikle!"

HM whispered back, "Arey gussa kyun ho rahi hai Aap? Abhi victim ka naam suna to yaad agaya"

SS: But she's not from this city, She used to live in Mumbai with her family & came here to attend a scientific seminar, she was supposed to be one of the chief speaker. She worked in 'X' hospital.

ACP: Good job Santosh! & Thanks DR. Malik, Your scientific knowledge always helps.

HM: my pleasure Sir. Can I say something. Sir, actually I had called Karishma Singh to help me with my eye-drop, that's why she hadn't got time to review. You know I'm a little bit sick with my eye & Hypertension issues.

ACP: koi baat nehi Miss. Malik. Now Karishma will play the most important part, but before that, Dr. PJ, what have you got?

Dr.PJ: This body also had facial disfiguration but still it's in a better state than the previous body, which means, either the second body's facial disfiguration had done by someone else who's less competant in that work or he had been in a hurry.

KS: But that question comes if both the murders are interlinked & had done by the same murderer.

CC: if both the murderers are same then, he's not going to different cities, he's killing people when they come to this city. That means the killer lives in Delhi.

ACP: Not necessary, Chita! He/she may planned about all the murders & then came to this city. Anyways where he lives is not much related to this case. Now he's in Delhi.

Dr. PJ: Now I'll reveal the most important part, & you all will be shocked to know that.

Everyone: what's it Doc?

Dr. PJ: When I had checked on her abdominal organs, as per my suspicion, her uterus is missing & then abdomen is nicely closed in layers even with a good cosmetic skin closure!

ACP: What?!

-----------------

That's all for today. If you liked it, please like & comment & if you have any suggestions feel free to share