Monday: 3:30

Lili

I run far, I don't know where I'm running, I just am running. I stop, and stare at where I am. I'm somewhere outside the mall, in some old alleyway. It's probably next to the mall or something. it's creepy.

Tears are still falling down my face. I think about Amara, I left her there, in the middle of the mall, she's probably either confused or crying. I turn around to try and find an exit out of the alleyway.

"Found it!" I scream, In a happy but tired voice. I was searching for a while, I had no idea how I got in. But I was able to get out, which is good. I pull out my phone.

 5 unread text messages from contact "<3 My BFF <3"

I open messages to read what Amara has been sending me.

—————————— <3 My BFF <3 —————————————-

Hey Amara! Are you still fine with hanging out after school?

Amara!! Guess what!

Kyle just asked me out!!!

We're going on a date at 7:00!

I will have to change our hang out for 4:30-6:30.

Are you fine with that?

I just realized ur in class

Lol

Anyways I'm skipping school today to get ready!

You can join me if u want

I'm gonna walk 2 my house

Come there if you want to hang out or help me get ready

<3

Hey Lili! Sorry I wasn't responding I was in class. Anyways congrats! I'm actually here at ur house. Btw Could you let me in through the window so ur mom doesn't see?

Ofc! Give me a second I gotta get my ladder.

Hi Li, Do u want to meet back up? I have something to tell u.

Are you ok?

I told Jono that you were here, she's waiting on the first floor for you.

I hope you will forgive me <3

Hello?

I turn off my phone, not knowing how to respond. 'She told Jono I was here?' 'She really did care?' I though.

*RING* *RING*

My phone buzzes, it's Amara. I pick up.

"Hey Li!" She says first

"Hi Amara." I say faking a smile to make Amara happy.

"Are you ok? I'm sorry for making a big deal out of the time. We can take a break to chat with someone." She apologizes.

I stare in to space, shocked. 'She's apologizing...to me? But I was the one who started the problem. I was over dramatic!' I think.

"Li?" Amara says, In a softer voice. It makes me smile.

"It's fine Amara, I'm sorry too. I'll come now." I say.

Her eyes light up. She definitely had been crying, I felt really bad.