Monday : 4:08

Kia

Our parents are gone, and they have left me with eleven kids. ELEVEN! I AM A SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD! 

"EVERYONE! LISTEN UP!" I scream loud enough that they hear me, since I didn't want to whistle.

Everyone goes silent, staring at me.

"We are going to have to sleep here, since our parents are gone right now." I say.

"Wait- but why? Couldn't we contact family members?" Yuri asks.

"The power is out." Zander says.

"Ok so, uhh, Boys can sleep in Yuri's room, Younger girls in Yuka's room, and Older girls in my room." Amara says, trying to make sure everyone could hear her.

"You heard her! Go!!" I say, shooing the kids away.

Lili stays as all of the kids make their way upstairs. Lili and Amara stare at each other, but it's not a normal stare, it's a guilty stare.

"Uhh- I'm gonna go get ready for bed!" 

I run up the stairs,

Awkward  

I head to Yuri's room, to make sure NONE of the boys break anything.

Everyone has already gotten ready for bed, it's around 6:00 ' Dang it really took that long?' I though to myself.

I exit Yuri's room and make my way towards Amara's, I had only been in Amara's room twice, Her seventh birthday, and when Lili insisted on me coming to this sleepover with her when she was like five. Sooo I assume a lot of stuff changed.

I walk in to her room, it's tidy and nice. She has a shelf with a ton of books in it, it's mainly white which surprises me, since she likes a lot of darker colors and she's like obsessed with green. She has a vanity next to her bed, probably to brush her messy hair- and for make-up obviously.

I grab a blanket and a pillow off her bed.

I lay my head down, I am super tired. I kinda feel bad for leaving Amara and Lili to deal with the rest of them but today was a long one.

I slowly drift to sleep.

(  HIII SO I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD :D !! I TOOK A BREAK FROM WATTPAD TO HANG OUT WITH FRIENDS AND SPEND TIME WITH FAMILY, BUT I'M BACK!!! I WONT POST TOO OFTEN BUT I WILL TRY TO MAKE NEW CHAPTERS! I AM NORMALLY ALWAYS ACTIVE ON MY ACCOUNT ON PISCART THOUGH my user is  cherryboberry !!)

(Word count : 387)