Monday 4:38

TWS : ATTEMPTED MURDER, GUNS

3rd person POV :

Lili looks behind her, Tyra stands there, her face red.

" Hello Lili. We need to have a chat, Ok? " Tyra says, grabbing Lili's arm aggressively. Amara grabs Lili's hand, making sure Tyra no longer had a hold of her.

" Listen Tyra, I dont know what your trying to do with MY girlfriend, but you better step off. " Amara says to Tyra, her voice stern and loud.

" Ok fine! Come outside with me so I can talk to BOTH of you." Tyra says, her voice filled with anger and sadness.

Lili and Amara follow Tyra. Tyra had been acting extremely weird toward Lili and Amara was not gonna have it.

" Listen, I have a lot of thing to confess, but please let me talk to Lili alone, we'll be right back. " Tyra stated.

Amara was fuming, she didn't want Tyra any near HER GIRLFRIEND, but Lili turned to face Amara and said,

" Mara, I'll be fine, just wait here, I'm sure it wont take long!"

" Alright, just be careful! " Amara says, she didnt trust Tyra one bit. Tyra was,,,well,, extreme creepy towards Amara, one time when Lili forced her to come to Tyra's place, she had a bunch of old polaroids of her and Lili, but Lili's face was crossed out and the pictures had circles on Amara's face. Amara though it was gross, Tyra, clearly must've had a crush on her,,, she hoped that she wouldn't do anything to Lili.

Tyra was gripping Lili's hand tight as she pulled her behind the building.

"Listen Lili, I have something to tell you." Tyra says, Lili looks at her and spots the black gun in her hand.

"Lili," Tyra says, she slowly brings up the gun towards Lili.

"Lili, so you and Amara are dating? Isn't that just lovely?" Lili could tell there was sarcasm in her voice.

"So we are going to talk, you and Amara need to break up, or, I'll torture your siblings one.by.one." Tyra says, Lili tries to back up but Tyra moves the gun more towards her head.

"So, what will it be, Rika?" Tyra asks, Lili is breathing heavily, she can feel the tears forming in her eyes.

"NO! NO! DON'T BRING THEM IN TO THIS-" Lili is cut off by Tyra attempting to sh00t her, Lili moves to the side quickly to dodge the bullet.

Tears fall down Lili's cheeks, Tyra walks up to her.

" Decide. NOW. " Tyra says making her voice louder and more and more intimidating.

" OK! I'VE MADE A DECISION!" Lili yells.

(Word count : 427)