Monday: 10:18

Lili:

Me and Amara walk to the entrance of the mall. We were talking about which store we were going to go in. We walk together for a while.

"OOO!! WE SHOULD GO TO BATH AND BODY WORKS!!!" I scream.

"Lil, we're shopping for clothes not candles." Amara says.

I stare at her with my annoyed eyes.

"THATS NOT THE ONLY THING IS BUY!" I scream again.

Amara breaks down laughing, I can't help but feel my face heat up. 'Huh?' I think. Why am I blushing? Why am I blushing at my best friend

Amara picks herself back up. I continue walking with her, acting like nothing happened. I love Kyle, but maybe I love Amara too? It was too confusing. I also have a boyfriend! I can't like her.

We stop at some random clothing store. We looked through thousands of clothes, they all were pretty ugly. At least they were on me.

After a while of trying on clothes we decided that we should stop to get something for lunch since it was around 12:30.

"So, where should we go to eat?" I ask Amara.

"I don't know." Amara says.

"You always say that." I say with my annoyed face.

Amara snorts, causing me to laugh. We both hurry over to a Freddy's, laughing and taking about drama.

"What are you gonna order?" I ask Amara as we arrive at the Freddy's.

"I don't know." She says again, I look at her with another annoyed look.

"Oh my god, Is that Jono?" Amara asks as she stares at a girl who in fact looked a lot like Jono. Jono is a student at our school who left not too long ago, she was very smart and she's also beautiful. Amara, Me, and Jono have all been besties. Until she left, then we had to move on.

 I remember that one time after Jono had moved, me and Amara laid down in my bed and screamed and cried for hours in to pillows. Then we were feed, so we shut up.

(I'M SORRY I HAVE BEEN ABSENT!!! I had to go to a wedding, I had a friend over  @Berryluvswomen  and I had to clean my train wreck of a room. I am also sorry that this is short I am tired and I don't want to write. Anyways I love ya! Bye  -Cherry)

(Word count : 380)