Monday: 9:57

Kia:

I have no idea why or what my sister and her 'best friend' are doing out of school, it's obvious that they didn't just get 'let out of school early'. I'm not stupid, I know what my sister does. I also know that they are head over heels for each other, just Lili doesn't think that she likes her back so she's trying to date someone else to get her mind off Amara. Trust me, I know. I was there  once as well. I put on music as I pulled out of the driveway, I assume that Lili probably got asked out by some random dude and Amara is angry about it. I could tell by her facial expressions, Amara comes over so often that it's like she's another sister. We slowly make it through traffic to the mall. I hope that if my assumptions are right then Lili does not make a foul out of herself in this date, I don't want an incident like last time. Last time she made a foul out of herself and ran away from the guy, he was rude anyway.

Lili:

Me and Amara sit in silence, as Kia drives us. Their's not much to do. I scroll through my TikTok looking for a cute dress or something that I might want to get. I think to myself, 'Do I really want to date this guy?' I don't know if I like this guy anymore. I texted him earlier to make sure he was still up for our date. I open messages to see if he has responded.

——————————Kyle <3—————————————

                                                                                     Hi Lili

Hey Kyle! :D

Are you still up 4 our date?

'He still hasn't responded' I think while shutting off my phone.

"Alright troublemakers, we're here." Kia says shutting off the car.

"Thanks Kia Bia!" I say as I open the car door and step out.

"Bye!" Kia says while waving.

We wave back and head in to the mall.

(SORRY ITS ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER 😭 I WILL TRY TO MAKE LONGER ONES AGAIN! Anyways! Love ya! Bye!   -Cherry)

Word count: 338