Friday: 2:30 AM

Lili

'What's happening?' 

Was my exact thought when my girlfriend was rushed to the hospital.

Hi, I'm Lili Rika, the 'Happy Friend'.

I've always been that, happy. I have nine siblings, and a cat named Sapphire. I have an amazing, beautiful, and kind girlfriend. That's how it was then...

It's been five months since Amara, my girlfriend, was first brought in the hospital, she's in a coma.

I bet you're thinking, 'But how is she in a coma with only one bullet hole?'

Well, she didn't only suffer from the bullet, she suffered from the fall, it wouldn't have been a huge deal if I had gotten to her sooner.

She was dying of blood loss.

Now, however, she is becoming healthier, they expect her to wake soon.

"Lili? Lili!?" I jolt awake, Silas, one of my little brothers, is pulling on the sleeve of my white t-shirt.

"Silas...what time is it...?" I say quietly, rubbing my eyes to see better.

"I don't know...but can you make me something to eat...I'm really hungry and I didn't eat lunch at school..." Silas says, he hadn't eaten dinner either, it concerned Kia and I, so we had made sure we had leftovers ready to heat up.

"Alright bud, do you want some leftovers? Or a sandwich?" I ask, I can see he's tired, his eyes look droopy and a bit red.

'He must've been crying...' I think to myself, holding Silas's hand while we walk downstairs.

Silas tells me he wants a sandwich, so I make a quick peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I hand him it, and go to switch on some cartoons to calm him down.

I turn on the TV and put on Bluey, for being a kids show, it was quite heartwarming, and definitely fixes an upset nine year old.

I pull up a chair next to Silas and look around for my phone in my pockets. I finally pull it out, my case was clear with pictures of me and Amara on it, I had taken out the ones with me and Tyra...after what happened, I can't bare to see her face...

I never told anyone what happened that day, nothing about what Tyra said to me, nothing about her shooting Amara, there were no weapons near the scene so they couldn't check for fingerprints.

I snap back to reality when I feel Silas's head on my shoulder, he fell asleep on me. I take him to his room, lay him down, and tuck him in.

"Goodnight, bud." I say, turning off his lights, and heading out the door.

(HIIII I HOPE YOUR ENJOYING READING THIS <3, THIS IS KINDA A SHORT CHAPTER BUT YALL GET MORE LORE SO YAYAYAYAYAYAY, love y'all <3 -Cherry 😻)

(439 Words)