Monday : 4:22

Zander

The blood from my arm drips down, slightly touching Yuri's warm hands. Kai stands up, kicking a shard of glass away from his foot. He runs to me, and begins to examine my injury. My head aches as my vision blurs, I hear faint voices as my mind shuts off.

Amara

Zander quickly falls in to Kai's arms, Yuri is still wrapped around him. The tight hug she was giving him must've been comforting. Kia grabs Zander, easily picking him up. Welp shes still as strong as she was when she was seven. I think, thoughts drifting around my head. I try my best to ignore the ones telling me bad things, but they get to me.

" Zander's going to be just fine, Yur." I say to Yuri, only If I really felt he was okay.

I snatch Zander from Kai, kinda aggressively but y'know, Zander's arm bleeds out. I scream, now noticing the giant shard of glass in his arm. It caught the others off guard, Lili runs over to me.

" WHAT!? IS HE OK? " Lili asks

" Sorry...but look at the glass in his arm..."

Lili stares at the large piece of glass in his arm, tears flow down her rosy cheeks as she stares.

"Li- " I try to say before being cut off by louder cries.

Lili's not just crying, Yuka peeks out from behind her.

" Yuka, hun lets get you back to bed." I say, grabbing Yuka softly.

I take Yuka back to her bedroom, Lilac is sitting on the floor.

" Li? " I say, she shushes me and responds in a quiet voice.

" I just got Yuri to sleep, her favorite story is Unfamiliar? " She asks.

" Oh, um yes, thank you for getting her to sleep. " I say.

" Yeah, no problem, I'm used to it. " She responds.

" You should get some sle- " Lilac cuts me off.

" I'm getting a bad energy from you, whats wrong? " She asks.

Well might as well tell her, she'll just read my mind if I don't anyway.

(  HIIIII! SO HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!! I HAVE VERY JUICY IDEAS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS !! LOVE YALL - CHERRY <3 )