Monday : 4:00

Amara:

I walk in to my house, neither of my parents are home but my sisters are!?

"YURI! YUKA! Where's mom and dad?" I ask.

"They aren't home yet." Yuka says.

"I tried to call Mama with our house telephone but she didn't pick up." Yuri says

I stare at them in silence. Suddenly, my phone rings.

"Amara?" I hear Olivia's voice.

"Olivia?" I say, confused.

"Our parents aren't yet! They were supposed to be here like three hours ago! Me and Lilac have been trying to watch over everyone but they keep getting hurt, or fighting!" Olivia says, stressed.

"Kia will be there soon! Call me when she gets there and I will have all of you come to my house, ok?"

"Ok." Olivia says, calming down. I hang up the phone.

"Ok girls, let's make you some food while we wait." I say, walking towards the kitchen.

I turn on the kitchen lights and turn back to Yuri and Yuka.

"Are you fine with peanut butter and jelly?" I ask.

"YESSS!!!" Yuka yells.

"Yeah." Yuri says quietly.

I begin to make their peanut butter and jelly's, when my phone rings again.

"They're home now! Should we come now?" Olivia asks.

"You will have to take multiple trips, so I will come to help you guys, Ok?"

"Ok!" Olivia says.

I hang up the phone and finish the peanut butter and jelly's for Yuri and Yuka. I grab a box full of miniature chip bags. It would be perfect for them.

"Put on your coats girls, also make sure to put on your scarfs too! It's cold out there." I say.

"Where are we going?" Yuri asks.

"Lili's." I respond.

"Ooo! We're going to your girl friends house!!"

I turn a pale pink color. Yuri gives Yuka a death glare.

"What? It's her girl-FRIEND." Yuka says, annoyed and scared at the same time. 

"Alright you two! Let's go to Lili's." I say, stopping the two from fighting any more.

We walk the small mile to Lili's. It's not that far. We arrive quickly and knock on the door.

Kia answers.

"Hey guys, come on in. We're going to your house right?" Kia asks

"Yes, It's smaller but we won't lose track of them!" I say.

Kia whistles, startling me and the girls as we walk inside the house.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE!! WE ARE ALL GOING TO GO TO AMARA'S HOUSE! WHAT ARE THE RULES?" Kia asks while screaming.

"Don't touch anything without permission, don't fight, don't be disrespectful to Amara, and don't mess with each other." The kids all say together.

"Ok, Boys get in the car first!" Kia says opening the garage door, the boys pile in to the car, and they head to my house.

"Welp, I guess we're going after them." Lilac says.

"Yup." Lili says from behind me and the girls, I flinch.

Lili giggles, and grabs Yuri and Yuka's hands.

"You girls go stand by Ivory and Lilac, ok?" Lili asks.

The girls run to Ivory and Lilac, as Kia walks back inside.

"Alright girls, let's go!" Kia open the garage door and we crowd in. Kia's car had six seats, so we didn't have to make another trip. I grabbed a few chip bags and gave some to the girls. 

After a few minutes, we arrived at my house. My parents still hadn't shown up. 'Weird' I thought. 

We all grab our stuff and exit the car. We run to the door, trying to avoid the pouring rain. We open the door and hurry inside.

(Idk I Just really wanted to make this chapter lol, Love ya! Bye! -Cherry)

Word count: 566