Friday : 1:12 PM

Lili

Knock, knock, knock,

I stare at my ceiling as Kai enters my room

"Hey, Lil, how you doing...? I'm sure you heard that Kia is in the hospital, she just fainted, and the police removed the body to trace it for DNA."

"Fine."

I respond bluntly, not caring enough anymore about anyone else.

"Lili, you know better than to talk to me like that."

Kai responds to me, annoyed, my blood starts to boil, who was he to boss me around?

"Your not my dad, Kai."

I say, trying to contain my anger.

"Lili, stop being rude, just talk normally."

He says, and at this point, I'm about to burst.

"You know, you should really go back to school, your just slacking, your lazy, you do nothing but lay in bed all day!"

I snap my head around, and scream,

"MY BEST FRIEND IS DYING, KAI, AND EVERYONE THINKS I SHOT HER, THEY THINK I SHOT MY...girlfriend..."

Kai's jaw drops

"Y-You're gay?"

He's seems confused, I realized I had spat that out

"Liliana Grace Rika, your gay!?"

I hate my name, Liliana, its basic, boring, doesn't match me, and I just hate it in general, so the fact he brought up my full name, made me even angrier

"SO YOUR NOT GOING TO SUPPORT ME? YOU KNOW WHAT KAI, I hope you regret what you've done."

I push him aside, and book it outside of my house, I dont know where I'm headed, but I'm running, fast too, tears are falling down my face,I pass building, houses, then, I stop.

I look around, a beach, the sun seems to be setting, I suppose time really does fly...

I take my phone out of my pocket, and look at the missed calls and text messages, then I get a call.

I put my phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Liliana Rika?"

A woman's voice comes through.

"Yes, it is."

I respond.

"This is Miss.Olive at the front desk of ###### Hospital, we have some news for you."

My face goes white, news? News about Amara??

"U-Uh, what i-is it?"

I manage to stutter out.

"Amara Jean, she isn't doing so well, the bullet hadn't went through fully, so they did surgery on her arm to get the bullet out, but there is still a possibility of her dying due to lead poisoning from the bullet."

I hold back tears as I realize,

Amara's dying.

Amara's dying.

Amara's dying.

Amara's dying.

My girlfriend is close to dying.

I start running more, I couldn't even breathe, I had hung up the call with the lady, and I was just running, running for hours, my entire body ached.

My head feels dizzy, and I cant feel any part of my body, my legs go limp, I'm sobbing on a sidewalk.

Then, my eyes close, and things say their goodbyes to me.