Monday : 4:15

Kia

I awake to the sounds of screams coming from Yuri's room, I throw my sleeping bag and hurry to the room. Amara and Lili are already inside, Zander is crying, Amara's face is wet she must've been crying too I thought, broken glass lays by Kai's feet, blood from Zander's arm drips down on to the hard wood floor. Everyone is still, the room is quiet besides Zander's muffled cries. I try to speak, but no words come out. We just sit there in silence.

Suddenly Yuri walks in, she must've heard the sounds of Zander crying. Yuri's eyes tear up at the sight of Zander crying, suddenly we have three kids crying Yuri, Yuka, and Zander. I give Kai a death stare, he's the only one with the slightest trace of a possible weapon that could create a cut that deep. Lili grabs Zander's arm, she examines the wound.

" I don't know how he got- " Kai gets cut off by Silas.

" You know what YOU did, Kai. "

I still couldn't believe Zander was crying I mean its not common to see a sixteen year old just flat out crying I could tell he was trying to pressure himself to stop, but if I was cut by glass I would probably cry too- 

Zander slowly moves his arm to hug Yuri and Yuka, they're like children to him. Its so sweet :)

( I'M SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER AGAIN, I'LL MAKE LONGER ONES I SWEAR <3333 LOVE YALL - CHERRY )

word count : 256