Friday : 6:00 am

Lili

'People tend to say they relate to you, but have they ever lost their best friend? Probably, but has their best friend ever died, I doubt it. '

I write in my journal.

'I feel like the 30th by Billie Eilish, having a friend who almost died, but still alive...I don't like it.'

I continue to write.

'I feel like it isn't healthy to be so attached to a person that's in a life or death situation.'

I sigh, I grab my pencil and open my door. Kia tries to talk to me, I ignore her. I walk downstairs, outside, and walk towards Amara's house. 

My parents wouldn't care. My siblings wouldn't care. no one would.

I'm not Lili. I'm not someone. I'm no one. a figment of imagination.

I arrive at Amara's house, I'm greeted by Amara's mother.

I wave, and head inside, I spot Yuri and Yuka, but I don't say hi, I know they're extremely upset at me. I told them that I went to the bathroom and Amara got hurt, they blame me.

I go upstairs and in to Amara's room.

I spot her attic, I pull down the ladder and go in.

Its dark, I grab a flashlight next to the attic door.

I finally make it up and turn on the flashlight.

its just filled with old baby stuff and old furniture.

I step off the ladder, and pull it up.

I stand up and walk to her attic window.

I open it using a key she had given me when we we're younger.

I climb out through it, turn around, and climb her roof.

I make it to the top, I admire the beautiful view of the rising sun.

I sit there for hours, eventually falling asleep on a flat part of the roof.

( HIIIIII SO UM, YEAHHH, THIS IS KINDA FILLER CHAPTER WITH SOME LILI ANGST TO FEED MY LITTLE GREMLINS!! ANYWAYS HOPE U ENJOYED!! -CHERRY )

word count : 310