Friday : 1:21 PM

...

There is blood everywhere.

beating Lili wasn't the best plan i had,

but Amara is going to die next, clearly

I don't want her to die, but its whatever really, as long as Lili is somewhat dead.

I would normally be writing, but cleaning up Lili's body will be hard.

Is what I'm thinking.

I look around, blood splatters lay perfectly along my walls, funny how the blood splashed like that.

After I returned their parents, and got around twenty thousand dollars out of them, no one would believe them if they told the police, anyways.

I drag Lili's limp body out of the basement, I lay her on my kitchen floor, thinking.

How am I gonna get away with this? Lili has what? Like 12 siblings? doubt I could sneak her in to her room without someone noticing

Then I remember,

Lili's ladder! It'll be easy, I'll just say we were hanging out and she accidentally feel asleep!

I pick up Lili's body, and wipe any remaining blood from her head.

I walk outside and run down the sidewalk, if I'm running, I suppose its kinda less suspicious? I don't know.

I get a few stares, but I make it to Lili's quickly, I find her ladder tucked behind a tree, pretty sure she normally has it in her room but I guess she forgot to put it up.

I climb the ladder, and throw Lili inside as I step in to her window.

I pick Lili's body up, and set it calmly on her bed, I pull the blanket up to her back, and make her face the wall.

I plaster a crooked smile across my face, and make my way out of the window