Monday 4:45

Amara

TW : Guns, attempted Murder, injuries, blood, getting shot :)

enjoy <333

I was starting to worry, I had heard Lili and Tyra's voice earlier, but now, it was dead silent.

I decided I would snoop on them, maybe not my best idea, but, I was worried with how creepy Tyra had been around me, I found a weird camera in my room, my siblings and parents claimed they didn't put it in there, but  really don't believe them.

I head over behind the building, I turn around a corner to find Tyra with a gun pointed towards Lili's torso. I panicked, but for some reason, I couldn't get my body to move. Tyra was talking about something,,,not something,,someone, me.

I could see the panic on Lili's face, Tyra must've threaten her.

then, Lili swerves to the side as a loud Bang causes me to jump, I managed to jump back a bit.

but, the next thing I knew, pain rushed through my body, I tumble sideways, my body still on the other side of the wall where they couldn't see me. blood, all I could see was the blood coming out of my stomach, all I felt was pain.

then, fogginess.

"Guess I'm dying?" I think to myself, before my body goes limp and the only thing is darkness.

Lili

I was panicking, I promised Tyra that I am going to break up with Amara so she wont hurt any of my family, but Amara means so much to me,,, Tyra threatens me again to make sure I wont tell the police or anyone of that matter about this. She finally lets go of me, my arm was bruised from her tight grip, I'm still in shock, how could,,Tyra William, one of my closest friend, do this, to me? I'm starting to think, maybe Tyra hurt Zander,,, No! No! Tyra wouldn't go that far,,right? But, she tried too shoot me,,,

I run behind one of the walls of the building, I trip over something,,well, someone.