Chapter 5

Hey guys in this chapter I'm going to describe what Keeley's mom did to her to make Keeley's hate her so much. I will warn you there are some inappropriate parts in this chapter. Keeley's is 11 in this part. This chapter is gonna be a shortie. Enjoy ;)
I came home to my mom sitting with a man on the couch. I didn't know him.

"Come here honey and sit down." She kindly said.

I walked over and sat down. I sat down next to the man.

"What a pretty face." He said reaching out to touch me.

He payed mom what looked like $100 dollars. I ran up the steps to my room. I put stuff up against my bedroom door so he couldn't get in. He barged threw the door and came towards me. My mom watched while the man touched me in my private places. I looked at her for help but she just kept counting the money. After the man left I went to my bedroom and cryed. I hated my mom. How could she do this to me I'm her daughter. After that night she had multiple men come over for several months. My dad never found out and he never will. I threatened to call the cops if she had a man come over again. They stopped coming over but my hate for my mom grew larger. I swore to never ever forgive her for what she had those men to to me. I knew I would get her back someday.