Chapter 23

Day 5 in New York

I woke up and stretched. Man that party was boring. I miss California, I just wanna go home.

Keeley: Caleb I'm home sick

Caleb: I'll be there in a minute

I sat on my bed and waited for him.

"I know your home sick and so am I but we only have today and two more days and that's it." He said.

"I know I just miss everyone even my dad and Stephanie and my sisters." I sighed.

"I'll make you a deal we'll leave tomorrow morning if you watch all the things I wanna watch on Netflix all day today." He smirked.

"Oh fine." I huffed.

I sat through hours of football shows and crime shows until it was about 7:30.

"I'm eating food." I said getting up for some cheetos.

I came back and he leaned over and reached for some.

"Get your dirty ass hands outta my cheetos." I snapped.

"Bitch." He muttered.

"I love you more!" I said blowing a kiss.

He mumbled something else and turned on what I hated the most, the news channel.

"I hate you." I muttered.

"I love you more." He smiled.

I ran to the bathroom.

He said he loved me of course not like love he was kidding? Why did I like him so much, he was a player. Sleeping with girls all the time. It's his thing and then I go off and fall head over heels for him. I need to figure this out. I washed my face and came back out. I went out to Caleb shirtless.

"Sorry it's hot." He said putting his shirt back on.

"No! It's fine, doesn't bother me." I said trying not to blush.

He shrugged and took it off again. I guess I wasn't wearing anything appropriate shot shorts and a t shirt. I tried not to stare.

I can't take this heat. I just wanna take all my clothes off sheesh it's so hot.

"I'm sweating my balls off." I heard him say from behind me.

I got up and went into my suitcase grabbing a sports bra. I went into the bathroom and changed quickly. I came back out and slouched on the bed.

"Told you it was hot." He said.
"Do you know what temperature it is?" He asked.

"What am I? Some type of wizard, how the hell would I know?" I smirked.

"Well how am I suppose to know the number of this so called wizard?" He smirked back.

"Why don't you look it up in the phone book." I sighed stuffing some cheetos in my mouth.

"You do it." He sighed.

I looked over at Caleb his beautiful eyes and hair and his amazing chest. How can like him so much? He's so gorgeous.

"Keeley why are you starring at me?" He asked.

"Oh sorry blanked out for a second there." I lied.

"Ok then." He said turning his attention back to the TV.

I wish he liked me the way I liked him. It's not fair.

"I'm going to sleep cause I'm extremely tired." I yawned.

"Good night we're leaving here at 12." He said.

"Alright." I said and fell asleep.