Chapter 8

We walked in second period and sat in my seat next to Keeley.

"Keeley psst Keeley." I whispered.

She glared at me and ignored me. I kicked her in the leg. She gave me the dirty finger and kicked me right back. Then we basically were playing footsie but she was actually hurting me.

"Keeley, Caleb do we have a problem here." Mr. Lakeron said rocking back and forth on his heels hands behind his back.

"No, Mr. Lakeron sorry for the interruption." She said kindly.

He nodded his head.

Little goodie two shoes. We were taking another god damn quiz. Man, this dude is just to obsessed with quizzes. Keeley of course quickly finished it.

I kicked her again.

"What?" She whispered.

"I need help I didn't know we were gonna have a quiz so I didn't study." I whined.

She told me all the answers.

"Now leave me alone." She whispered.

We handed our papers in right before we walked out. I went right over to her locker. Her two friends were with her Taylor and Ava. I walked up.

"Hello ladies." I said putting my arm around Keeley's shoulder which was soon after pushed off.

"Hey ass how was your day so far?" Keeley asked.
Keeley's POV
"Hello ladies." Caleb said walking up to us and putting his arm around my shoulder. I pushed it off and rolled my eyes.

"Hey ass how was your day so far?" I asked smugly.

"Fine." He said simply.

"Me and Taylor are going to the library meet us there." Ava said before escaping with Taylor.

I nodded.

"Caleb I think your jock buddy is looking for you." I said trying to get him away.

"He can wait." He smirked.

God damn it.

I rolled my eyes.

"Caleb you know I love you and all but I gotta go to the library." I said turning around.

He then grabbed my wrist and pulled me in a hug.

"Caleb stop." I said trying to sqrim out of his grip.

He let go.

"What's wrong with a friendly hug?" He asked.

"Nothing I just have to go to the library remember?" I said.

"Oh right and I'll be at your house later." He said turning the corner.

Wait what. No! I looked around the corner to no one. God damn. I finished the day with a lot of energy. Taylor drove me home.

"Thanks for the ride Taylor." I said waving.

She beeped and drove away. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a coke. Then I was rudly interrupted by a knock at the door. I opened the door to Caleb.

"Hey sugar you should go to this party with me tonight." He smirked.

"Wearing this?"

He and I looked at what I was wearing.

"Ok maybe you should change your shirt." He said.

I opened the door and he strolled in.

"I'll be back down in a sec." I said before running up the steps.

God I didn't want to go to a party. I also didn't want to look like a complete and udder loser. I threw a teal tank top on and re-did my makeup. I straightened my hair. I walked back down stairs to Caleb watching PLL.

"Oh didn't know you liked this show." I burst out laughing.

He snapped back to reality.

"Oh I didn't know where the remote was." He lied.

I put my hand on my hip.

"Sure (cough cough) gay (cough cough)"
" You were so into it I mean I didn't wanna (giggle) disturb you." I said laughing again.

"Shut up." He said and walked out the door.

I put my converse on and ran after him. He drove his jeep to an umfamiliar house.
Probably Jason's or something. I got out and walked in.

"Well this is it." He said over the loud music.

"Yep." I replied.

There were a couple kids drinking out of red solo cups. I'm guessing alcohol.

"Hey you want some beer?" One of the guys said.

I nodded. I never tasted beer before. He gave me a cup. I took a little sip of it. I coughed. That tastes horrible. God that's so revolting. I dropped in the trash and decided to go to the bathroom. I went in a room and saw to people making out. I walked past them and went to the bathroom. When I came out this time they were still making out. I walked back downstairs to look for Caleb. I so hate parties. I searched the whole house. Ugh where is he. I instantly saw Caleb by the bar.

"Caleb can we go home?" I asked.

"Sure babe let's go." He said stumbling.

"I'll drive." I suggested.

"No I will." He said starting the car.

I was a little scared I mean he was drunk.

We drove to my house until a cop pulled us over.

"License?" He asked.

He gave him his license.

"Caleb Grey your under arrest."