Chapter 12

"A what?" I said looking at her.

I was way over protective of my little sis.

"Come on Keels he is so nice and cute!" She said putting her leg up.

"Well, I have to meet him first." I said simply.

I know I kinda sounded like I was her mom or something but, she doesn't have a mom that cared for her so I came in.

"Ok you can meet him tomorrrow." She said biting her lip.

Hello Keeley! This is Newgreen high school. I just sent this to all the girls about soccer. If you want to join we will be having try outs down at the baseball field by Highway 77. Make sure to come if your interested at 9:30am. - Your PTA

Hmmm. I think I'll join. I trotted up the steps. Yay an extraxuricular activity! Now I won't be so god damn bored. I quickly fell asleep thinking about soccer.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
I woke up to the sun. I stretched. Soccer! I looked at my clock. 8:30. Ok I have an hour let's do this. I looked in the mirror and noticed that my hair lightened in the sun probably. I was a light blonde. I straightened my hair and put on a white shirt that said 'love pink' and 86 in pink sequins. I did my usual makeup.

'Keeley's soccer picture' I'm playing soccer Caleb! - Keeley

Lol who cute do you look! - Caleb

Shut up. I don't like to be called cute. - Keeley

Fine you look horrible! - Caleb

That's better! - Keeley

I put my phone in my purse and drove to the first practice. I walked in to a lot of girls and I mean a lot. I guess they will only pick a few.

"Ok everyone we are gonna start try outs."

I was probably one of the last. I mean these girls are good. I used to play soccer so I'm good too. It was finally my turn. I finished quickly not really knowing how I did. They all either gave me dirty looks or thumbs up. After about 30 minutes, the lady came out with a clipboard.

"Ok ladies the girls on the team are Ally Brunsky, Rachel Monroe, Morgan Richards, Sara duvaul, Hurley Manson, Keeley Ryan, Claire Ashleigh, Meghan Odanl, Mitchell Testa, Amanda Revual and Cassedy Manhun." She said finishing.

I got on the team! I kicked my leg up in the air. The girls all got in a circle and hugged. I joined in. This was my team. The lady passed it uniforms and said our next practice is next Wednesday and will always be on a Wednesday.

I drove home with a smile. I walked in and got a coke. (You notice that I only drink coke O_O)