Chapter 13

Hey guys theres gonna be a little more language. I know I use these words alot but this one is little bit more foul. So all I'm saying is there is some foul language. If you can't handle it don't read it.

"Are you serious?! Why the hell arent you guys at the hospital?! Is he ok? Omg what if he's dead? What the hell am I gonna do? Get off your lazy ass's and go to the hospital! Are you deaf!" I screamed at them.

Blare's eyes got wide.

"Huh why are you sitting there?!" I spat.

They quickly got up and went to the car. I drove like a madman. I busted into the hospital.

"Where the hell is my dad?!" I spat.

"Miss you need to calm down and then ask-" I cut her off.

"Shut up." I spat.

She quieted herself and pointed to a door. I started walking until a few security guards came up to me and grabbed my arms.

"Stop you son of a bitch! Dad?! Wheres my dad you mother fucker?!" I screamed and spit in their face.

They put me in the waiting room and went back to lock the door. People were staring.

"What the hell are you staring at?!" I spat throwing my arms up.

Everyone went back to what they were doing. I paced back and forth saying nothing. What if he's dead? How will I live without him? Its my dad.

"He has to have one visitor at a time." He said.

I gave my family the death glare.

"She can go." They said in unison.

I followed the doctor to my dad's hospital room.

He led me in.

"Omg." I said simply.

He had bruise's, cuts, scraps, black eyes. He had his legs up.

"Hi honey." He said smiling.

I put my hands over my mouth and nose.

"A-are you okay?" I asked knowing the answer.

"No honey I'm not okay." He said looking down.

"Your father is perilized from his legs down." He said simply.

I was terrified. He could never walk again. I ran out of the room to Caleb sitting in one of the chairs. I ran over and hugged him. He stroked my hair.

"Thank you for coming." I said simply.

"I wouldn't have missed it for the world Keeley." He said sadly.

Not one tear.

"Are you crying?" He said looking down at me.

"No." I stated.

"Wow your pretty cold hearted gurl." He said winking.

"Not even your asshole jokes make me laugh. Ugh what's wrong with me. Am I a freak cause I haven't cryed in so long?" I asked.