Chapter 7

I actually set my alarm which I woke up too. I stretched my arms and rubbed my eyes. I heard voices coming from downstairs. I checked the calendar. Tuesday. I walked down the stairs to see the best surprise.

"Taylor!" I exclaimed.

I practicaly jumped in her arms.

"Let's not knock the light out of me." She smiled.

I haven't seen her for a while now.

"I mean what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well I moved back here!" She exclaimed. I almost fainted. "Wow your so... skinny." She added.

"So are you." I winked.

"I have something to show you!" I exclaimed taking her hand.

I ran up the steps followed by Taylor. I lept onto my bed and grabbed my phone.

"I need to show you my one friend from school." I said searching my phone for Calebs contact.

I showed her a picture.

"This is only your friend."

She set pressure to only.

"Yes only friends." I said repeating the pressure on only.

"Well he sure is attractive." She winked.

We spent the rest of the night talking about boyfriends and she told me about her new boyfriend she met like a month ago and their dating now. I couldn't help but, be jealous I mean I'm all single.

"Its getting so late Tay can't we go to bed earlier." I said yawning.

It was only like 10 but, I'm so tired.

"Dude its literally 10:06 and your tired, you act like sleeping is like a god damn sport or something." She threw her hands up making the pop corn in her lap go everywhere.

"Yep it sure is and guess what I'm so good at sleeping I can do it with my eyes closed." I fakly bragged.

"I'm sure you can." She rolled her eyes.

Night Ryan see you at school tmrw -Caleb

Yea right come to school to see your ugly face - Keeley

Watch it words hurt -Caleb

Then Taylor took my phone and ran.

"Taylor no give it back." I yelled after her.

I chased her into the hallway until she ran in the bathroom and locked the door. I banged on the door.

"Oh Caleb I will always love you muah muah muah." She said laughing.

I swear I was gonna kill her if she ever came out. I faked walking down the steps and just stomped a few times. She opened the door slightly, looked around,and crept out. I tackled her.

"Omg you scared the shit out of me Keeley!" She exclaimed catching her breath as did I.

We went back in the bedroom. I jumped on the bed and fell right to sleep.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Keeley get up time for school." Taylor said shaking the hell out of me.

"I'm up but what about you?" I asked sleepily.

"First day chump." She said pointing at herself.

"First day chump needs a few pointers." "Well first you have to look nice cause there's some pretty attractive guys at this school and you have to joke around a lot when someone makes a sexual joke or something like that." I breathed out. "Watch out for Mr. Lakeron he's my first period math he sure does like quizzes, tests, work. Pretty much anything that has you compelety stumped."

I threw some clothes at her and my make up bag. She went to the bathroom so, I decided to get dressed to pass the time. I wore a pink Hollister hoodie with the bird sign outlined in sequins. I threw on some Black leggings. Then Taylor walked out.

"Those guys will be all around you like fly's." I waved my hand over my face.

"Shut up let's go." She said holding her elbow out. I linked hers with mine. We drove her car to school. As soon as we walked in Caleb was there.

"There's my favorite gal." He said holding his arms up for a hug.

"There's my favorite ass." I snickered lightly signaling that I'm not giving him a hug.

"Caleb this is my best friend from back in South Carolina she goes here now." I said.

"Nice to meet you Taylor." He smiled innocently.

She nodded.

"Wait how do you know my name?" She asked suspiciously.

"Oh because your purse says 'Taylor's purse' I mean it was just a hunch" He smirked.

"Can I have a minute Tay."

She nodded and walked over to a jock.

I crossed my arms. He smiled.

"Don't mess with her Caleb." I said rolling my eyes.

"Hey sugar you know what's weird." He said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"What?"

"You know you look a lot like my next crush."

I burst out laughing.

"That was so chessy 'You know you look a lot like my next crush'" I mimcked him.
I burst out laughing again.
"How many times have you used t-that." I said holding back my giggles.

"Shut up Keeley you just have never had a guy use chessy pick up lines on you." He said sticking his tongue out.

"Yea that's because I have never met any losers that use them." I burst out laughing again and everyone stared at me.

"I know I'm amusing and all people but keep your paws on your own life." I said still laughing a bit but giving a little attitude.
"Oh wait I know what your gonna say next ( I got my voice all manly) Only real men use chessy pick up lines." I said laughing again catching my breath.

I shoved his arm off of me and walked over to Taylor
Caleb's POV
"Oh wait I know what your gonna say next Only real men use chessy pick up lines." She said laughing again.

She shoved my arm off of her shoulder and walked over to her friend. I followed them to first period until Jason came up to me. "Caleb how did you get Keeley to laugh at you like that?" He asked.

"My cheesy pick lines obviously don't work on her." I said crossing my arms.

"Not all girls see 'The Caleb Charm'" He said giving hand quotions around ' The Caleb Charm'.
"Anyway I was thinking about asking her friend Taylor out I mean she's just so sexy." He said smiling evilly.

"Go get 'em tiger." I said pushing him and walking myself to first period.