Chapter 15

Jason slammed the door on his way out. Caleb went to open it but I grabbed his arm.

"Don't." I simply said.

He obeyed.

"I'm going home to get ready for school tomorrow." I said.

"Ok see you at school then." He said elbowing me.

I walked over to my house.
I went up to the ladder and jumped up and forced myself up. I knocked on the window.

"Hey." She said letting me in.

I walked out of her room and downstairs to get a coke.

"Hey Keeley I want you to meet someone." She said pointing to the teenage guy sitting on my couch.

"Hey nice to meet you." I said waving.

"Blake." He said.

"Keeley." I said back.

He was a typical bad ass. Leather jacket. Leather boots. Denim jeans. Tight shirts. Yep bad boy.

"Blake and Blare... I think that's cute how our names are so alike!" She exclaimed leaning on his shoulder.

"Goodnight." I said and ran up the steps with my coke.

I jumped in my warm blankets and stuffed animals and fell asleep.
_-_-_-_-_-_-
I woke up and got ready. I put on tight gray leggings and some jean shorts over it and a black T-shirt that said "Hollister California" across my chest. I put my usual makeup on and put my hair in a high ponytail. I ran down the steps to Blare.

"How are you already ready?" I asked confused.

I just ignored it and drove us to school. I walked in school and went to my locker. Then Marissa walked over to me.

"Hey its Keeley the Kiwi." She said.

"Wow that your best one?" I asked.

Soon there was a crowd.

"What's wrong with you picking on poor innocent girls like me." I said looking sad.

"Innocent my ass Kiwi. Anyways, I heard you were a prostitute." She said crossing her arms.

"What? I am not!" I said defending myself.

"Oh I know hun you pay the pervs to fuck you." She said glaring at me.

"How funny! Ok so I'm apparently a prostitute but, if I'm the prostitute than why am I still a virgin and you have had sex with every guy on the football, baseball, and basketball team!" I said smirking.

"Really what a skank." Someone yelled.

"I'm surprised you haven't got Aids yet. Oh wait! I forgot you do. One of your sex buddies told me!" I said putting my hand over my mouth.

She started clapping.

"Good comeback Kiwi but, aren't you the friend with a benefit. I mean you and Caleb right?" She asked.

"Excuse me? Caleb and I are just friends and if you say one more word about him, I'm gonna sock you." I growled.

"Whatever, bye Kiwi and p.s. Kiwi is your stripper name if you didn't know." She said blowing a kiss and walking off.

Then I saw Caleb pushing threw the crowd.

"You okay? She's a real bitch." He said putting his arm around me.

"She doesn't bother me much." I said laughing at her slutty image.

"That's right don't let her get to ya." He said pushing my shoulder.