Chapter 14- This Is War

Akina's POV:

                        I woke up in the afternoon, knowing that it was a weekend. But something about me feels different. I just shrugged it off and went straight to the bathroom and washed my face. When I looked at myself at the mirror.

"KYAHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed.

I witnessed not my reflection but a girl in blonde with white highlights with a red eye on the right side and a magenta/fushia one in the left. But I felt that it was my body and I felt somehow powerful. But this girl is slimmer and shorter in little inches. -_-"

"Ha?!" Lorena woke up with Akina's scream same goes to the others.

"Oh God. What happened? This isn't me." I was panicking. Then someone pushed my door open.

"What is it? Cheryl? Is som-"Louven said panicking but got cut off.

"That's not Cheryl." Lorena said.

"Does Akina have a twin sister other than Amily-sama?" Ruka asked.

"No! I don't have. And will never have a twin sister." I answered panicking.

"What happened?" Rima asked.

"I just woke up and I went to the bathroom to wash my face then I looked at the mirror, this is what I saw in my reflection." I said as I sat down my couch. And buried my face in my hands.

"Wait. Who's necklace is this? It's pretty." Rima asked.

"It's my mother's. She gave it to me after she died. She said it contains my other power 'Galaxy'. Why? Is something wrong with it?" I asked as I stood up.

"Yeah. The stone is glowing." Rima said as she lifts my mother's necklace.

"Wait. That thing never glows." Louven said.

"I think it never does." I answered amused to what I'm seeing. We all gathered around the necklace. Me, Louven, Lorena, Rima, Ruka then came Akatsuki and Aidou. Then I touched the heart-shaped stone and a projector came up It looks like a hologram, of mother.

"Mother?" I whispered. Then it started to talk.

My dear daughter,

                              If you're watching this projection I made, then me and your father are probably dead. Same goes for your sister. I just want to tell you that if the stone in your necklace glows that means you earned someone you wanted to protect or a will you want to achieve. It also means that your power 'Galaxy' is in full power which means you can use it without you knowing it. There might be some changes in you but don't be surprised it's a good sign. It means you learned to stand in your own. To rely on others. And mostly, to treasure who you mostly dear. Always remember my child, You are a girl who have a charm to make people care for you. Everyone knows that. So cherish every moment of the ones who care for you. Me and your father loves you. But we can't live forever. Also, you're the rightful heir to the throne of every vampire race. The Czarina. We made rumors that you died so you will be safe from the shadow vampires and werewolves.