Chapter 4-The Crest Sisters

The next day, It was Saturday. The Chairman called the three of us guardians in the middle of the morning, he woked us up exactly 4:00 in the morning. Who the hell wakes up in 4:00? Well I know I don't. Why? Cause I'm a vampire I sleep at the morning and very weak at morning.

At the chairman's office

"Father in tge middle of the morning. Why? I'm still sleepy. You let me wake Amia chan." Yuuki said while she rubs her eyes.

"Sorry for the intrution but new vampires will be entering Cross Academy today morning about 5:30." Chairman said

"What kind?" I asked.

"Their race is Shadows. Their twins Lina and Nina Crest." Chairman said.

"SHADOWS? Chairman why did you let those vampires here at Cross Academy?"Zero asked.

"Sorry, But I can't decline. The academy's mission is to make vampires and humans understand eachother, not only purebloods but also Shadows."Chairman said.

"Oh No. I can't even handle purebloods. Maybe I can't hold my anger to them. I could kill them." I said.

"That's why your gonna help them in something, they don't know anything about vampires, they lived without parents.."Chairman said.

"What? What if they attack purebloods again. It's impossible for any Shadow vampires to forget any of the fight against our family?" Me as I shiver.

"Don't worry Amia-chan. Were here." As she pats my shoulder.

"Thanks Yuuki.Chan." Me as I smile.

At our dorm. Me and Yuuki was getting ready and wore our uniforms and also wore our armbands. Zero was outside waiting for us. Then we proceeded in the gate with the Chairman.

"Good Morning. I'm Lina Crest. 18 years of age.." Thr gurl with pink hair.

"And I'm Nina Crest. Has the same age as my sister." A gurl with purple girl said.

"Hi! and welcome to Cross Academy." Chairman said. "Please follow us." Yuuki said.

When the girls passed me I heard one of  them say, "Nice to see you Czarina Akina." "Pardon me?" I asked Nina. "Nothing." She said as she smirks.

"Somethinf wrong?" Zero asked. "One those girls just called me Czarina Akina. I'm starting to have suspicions in them already." I sweatdropped

"Calm down! aybe their fooling around." Zero sais as we follow the Chairman and Yuuki. "Yeah! Maybe." I said.

Then I noticed Yuuki was looking at me infront. "Uhmm. something wrong Yuuki-chan is there any dirt something wrong with my uniform?" I said as I arrange my self. "Ahh! No. No! It's just I noticed that's one high Heels. Can you even run with those things?" Yuuki asked.

"Uhm.. Yeah! This are high knee boots. Well I always train and run using heels. I guess I'm use to it." I said.

"Wow! Godd thing you can talk to us straightly now." Zero teased.

"Ehhhhh. Ex-Excuse me? I just can't adjust in my first day!" I said.

"Zero! That's mean!" Yuuki said.

"Well. It's true." Zero said.

"Ughhhh!" I exclaimed.

When we were in chairmans's office we waited for the two sisters to go out.

"Uhmmm. Their acting weird to me." I said.

"Why say that Miss Akina?" Chairman asked.

"Well, First they always smirk at me. Second, the always look at me like they want something from me and Third, Nina once said this morning "Nice to see you Czarina Akina!" I said.