ɖɛʋɨʟ ʟօʋɛ - 1

ɖɛʋɨʟ ʟօʋɛ PART - 1

[ @kookwrtss]

The same cold night and the cold breeze flowing. People hurry to go back to their home to spend time with their family Or some are drunk to forget the painful memory.

The quarrelling and fighting sound is coming from the house. Some people stop to listen to what is going on and some are annoyingly walking from there.

the 22 year old Boy wiped his tears which were uncontrollably flowing. He is still standing in his respective area. While his mom threw everything in anger. " You are zero Jungkook, don't you see our condition huh " his mom said standing closer to him. She held his arms and dug her sharp nail on him. He whimpered in pain but he didn't try to push his mom.

" don't you see your father's condition? Instead of earning money , you always come empty handed. Your dad taking his last deep breath where the hell I arranged money for his treatment " his mom said. Jungkook looked at her mom's eyes which showed love and care now. It's filled with pure anger or rage. " I will try to arrange the money mom soon, " he said, looking down at his feet. His mom chuckled " get out , you are not allowed until you give money "his mom's words sharply hit on his heart core. He thought he misheard.

" Mom, what are you saying? " he said with a pleading voice. But his mom didn't listen and pushed him. He fell on the floor and looked at her with hurtful eyes. " Either you give me money or never show your face, we also forget we have a son at least we will die peacefully " his mom said, closing the gate on his face. He stood frozen in his place. Soon he realised his mom threw him from the house in cold weather. He wiped his last tears with his shaky hand and turned his face to search for the place where he could spend the night.

The cold wind hitting his face and his cheeks and nose are already red due to snowy weather. While walking he kept himself warm in the winter season.

After a few min walking he found the abandoned house where he can spend the night for today to save himself from snowy weather.

He entered the house from the window and found the house completely dark and dirty. He didn't care and walked toward the room. He found one room where the bed was. He didn't care about the dust and uncovered the white cloth.

" at least I can spend the night here peacefully " he said and laid himself in the bed and covered his body with white blanket. He didn't sleep just staring at the ceiling.

" Why mom doesn't see I'm working hard for us ," if dad company didn't bankrupt we also live our life without problem " he said and closed his eyes. Jeon Jungkook, his father, was a famous businessman but accidentally the media got to know he worked with gangsters which is not ture. But nobody listened to him and every businessman refused to help him, which led his company to bankruptcy. The news left a huge impact on him and his wife found him lying on the floor and the doctor said he got a heart stroke which led him to a coma. His wife was shocked and so was Jungkook too. He was just a teenager and didn't know how he could help his own family. The doctor refused the treatment until they submitted the hospital fees. In order to earn money for his father's treatment he left his study. He works several shops but still the money he earn it's not enough for his family. His mother also started to work as a waitress and she also fell sick. He can understand his mom's frustration and anger. The money he earns already spends on medicine and treatment.

" mam what will we do , he is trying to touch the worker inappropriately " guard said, making the man kneel on his knees. While his guards focused on his boss' command. " you have so much gut marth " a sweet and devil mixture voice came from the darkness. While marth body shakes in nervousness.