last part

"Jungkook, she is pregnant with your baby," those words repeated inside his head like a never-ending nightmare. He was devastated and furious with himself. The desire to cry was strong, but the tears had already become numb. His heart ached as he looked at her properly - her bones were visible, her cheeks pale, her hair dry, and even her beautiful lips appeared dry. Jungkook sat outside the ICU room, waiting anxiously. Doctors were busy checking on his wife, and in another room, they attended to William and his wife. But Jungkook couldn't care about anyone else; his mind was entirely focused on his unconscious, heavily pregnant wife. "Wait for me, Carlo. I will make your life a living hell for what you've done to my wife and my baby," Jungkook said to himself, clenching his teeth in anger

Suddenly, the door opened, and the doctor emerged. Jungkook anxiously inquired, "How is she?" The doctor sighed and removed his mask. "I can't say for certain, but she will be fine if you didn't bring her in at the right time. Her life and the baby's life are at risk. She's too weak to move her legs and hands. Most likely, she will experience pain in her lower area due to malnourishment. Providing her with proper food is crucial. Make sure she eats well; don't let her starve. She also needs a better environment. I saw how vulnerable she is, and I recommend you keep her happy," the doctor explained. Jungkook let out a sigh of relief.

But there was more. The doctor continued, "There's something else. Your baby... I believe y/n's malnourishment may have affected the foetus, leading to potential difficulties once it's born, your child may be born abnormal." Jungkook clenched his fists, his anger rising. " You can even abort " Before the doctor could complete his sentence, Jungkook grabbed his collar tightly and looked at him  sternly and with anger in his eyes. "Don't you dare suggest that. It's my baby, and I want my child to see the world with my wife and me. You have no right to make such a suggestion," Jungkook asserted, releasing the doctor's collar. The doctor gulped and nodded. "Sir, you can bring your wife for a check-up every week, and if needed, we can provide a nurse to care for her," the doctor hesitated."I don't need a nurse; I'll take care of her. You can go now," Jungkook replied, and the doctor quickly left, leaving him alone with his thoughts.

He entered the room, his heart heavy, seeing his little kitten sleeping peacefully with an IV attached to her. It pained him to see her so calm, with slow and audible breathing in the room. He sat beside her, gently taking her hand in his.

"My kitten is too strong to take care of herself, baby. Please wake up. I'll never let you out of my sight. You took my breath away, and my heart is beating for you. Couldn't you have waited for me to recover from the accident? You went to fight without thinking of yourself, putting your life in danger. Your mother is so stubborn, she didn't care about herself when your mother woke up. I'm seriously going to scold her and demand punishment for not obeying me," Jungkook said, his hand on her stomach, gently caressing it. "Both of my babies are strong enough to overcome any challenge. Just be born soon, champ. I can't wait to hold you in my arms. I'm going to spoil you," he added, kissing her stomach, and finally, tears escaped from his eyes.

"I will come, kitten," Jungkook said, pecking his wife's forehead before heading to another room to confront William with his questions. He burst into the room with a loud thud, leaving everyone shocked. Jungkook wasted no time and pointed the gun at William's head. Namjoon was ready to intervene, but William stopped him.

"What's going on? You were supposed to be dead. How are you alive? I need answers. Start from the beginning, or I'll put a bullet in your head," Jungkook demanded. "Watch your words, Jungkook, or I'll cut you," Namjoon growled. "You watch yourself. I don't care who he is, but to me, he's no less than an enemy. I could shoot him right here, right now, and I won't hesitate," Jungkook replied. Namjoon grew increasingly angered. "I know, Jungkook, you hate me," William finally admitted. "Hate? Hate is too small a word for me. I don't hate; I make enemies," Jungkook declared, his devil voice.