ɖɛʋɨʟ ʟօʋɛ - 16

Part - 16

Panic rushed through them when they saw Jungkook lying on the hospital bed, and Namjoon couldn't help but feel vulnerable and shattered after learning of his sister's death."I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep my promise. I promised my mom to save her at any cost  but look at me, I've lost everything," Namjoon said, gripping his head in his hands.On the other hand, Jungkook woke up from a bad dream, sitting up straight with a headache. Others rushed to him, and his manager, Sam, asked, "Are you okay, sir?" Jungkook looked around before focusing on Sam."Where is Y/N?" he asked. Sam gulped and replied, "Sir, y/n mam  longer with us." Jungkook grabbed Sam's collar."Don't let those words leave your mouth, or I'll shut it with my gun. She's not my Y/N; I know it," he said firmly.

"But, sir, the body wears  the same dress and jewellery that Y/N mam  wore," Sam said."Wearing the same jewellery and dress doesn't mean the body is my kitten. Check the body's DNA and match it with Y/N; you will see," Jungkook said. Sam nodded, feeling the same way. He immediately walked out to gather evidence about the body."Where are you, kitten? I hope you're safe. I'm coming to find you," Jungkook said.

Amidst the sound of ocean waves, a girl in a white frock, now stained red with blood, slowly squinted her eyes open. Her body ached, and she struggled to sit up, scanning her surroundings to confirm her location. The room was pitch black, with only a window allowing a sliver of light in. She managed to stand and looked outside through the window, revealing an endless expanse of ocean surrounding the house. She was trapped on an island. "You can't run away from here," a voice said, causing her to turn around. There, she saw Carlo smirking at her. "How are you, my sweetie?" Carlo said as he approached her. "Where am I?" Y/N asked, feeling dizzy but ready to defend herself. "Did you lose your memory, my love?" Carlo asked, standing close to her.

"Don't you dare call me by that name. Tell me where I am," she demanded, her anger evident. Carlo chuckled, "You're in my secret hideout," he said.Y/N closed her eyes in frustration; she knew she had lost the fight. "If you think about killing me that's not gonna happen, look where you're standing now," Carlo asked. He reached out to touch her, but she quickly backed away, glaring at him."If I know my parents are alive and you've caged them, if you hadn't threatened my dad when you were losing the fight,  would you call yourself  a coward  who won a fight  against a girl by using tricks? You're not capable of facing me in a real fight," Y/N said. Carlo gritted his teeth in anger and tightened his grip on her hair.

She groaned,  "Who cares? Because you are mine now." Carlo said. " Are you sure? You know I only belong to one person, and that's Jeon Jungkook. You just kidnapped me. Didn't you think that before doing this, my man would search for me, or maybe he already has?" Y/N said, smirking and laughing."Oh, my Y/N, you are so innocent. Do you think I didn't plan anything for your husband? You are already considered dead to them. Do you know why? Because I placed other people's dead bodies that look exactly like us alongside our bodies. So when your husband tries to find you, he will only find your and our lifeless bodies. He's already crying in the room, believing you're gone," Carlo said. Y/N's breath hitched as she listened to him."No, you can't," Y/N protested. Carlo tightened his grip on her jaw.

 "Yes, I already did. Mind your words because your parents are still in my captivity," Carlo said. Y/N tried to free her jaw from his grasp.''I won't force you. I'll give you time to change your mind, and if you don't, I'll tear your dress and explore you to every  of your body and torture you on my  bed. So think carefully before taking any action," Carlo said, jerking her body and leaving the room.

"Bastard," Y/N cursed. She looked around but could see nothing but darkness, the same darkness that haunted her past. She didn't know if Jungkook was awake or searching for her. All she wanted was to be in his arms.''The bastard used a trick on me, kidnapping my parents. Thank God my parents are still alive ." Y/N said as she sat on the floor, holding herself and burying her face in her knees. She appeared on the verge of tears.