ɖɛʋɨʟ ʟօʋɛ - 4

( one month later )

She emerged from the bathroom while gently drying her hair in front of the large mirror. Her body was only covered with a towel. After finishing drying her hair, she tossed the towel onto the bed and began applying moisturiser to her skin. Suddenly, there was a knock on her door. "Who is it?" she asked. The maid replied, "Ma'am, sir has called you for breakfast."

Y/n said, "Okay," and started to put on her dress. After getting dressed, she went downstairs and was surprised to find her brother and the gang members sitting on the couch with serious expressions. She was puzzled by the atmosphere until her gaze landed on Jungkook, who was standing beside them. Her eyes sparkled upon seeing her man looking dashing. His hair was neatly set, and the long coat made him even more attractive.

She took a seat at the table, and soon the maid served the food. After a few minutes, Namjoon excused himself from his gang members and joined Y/n. "Are you heading to college?" Namjoon asked, taking a seat. Y/n replied, "I'm not really in the mood, but I have to go," and she playfully winked at Jungkook, who quickly averted his gaze, standing up straight. Observing this, Namjoon sighed and cleared his throat.."Y/n, Mom and Dad are coming today," Namjoon announced.

"Really? Oh my god, I can't wait to meet Mom!" Y/n exclaimed with excitement. Namjoon continued, "Well, regardless, get ready. Jungkook will be dropping you off today since the guards are busy." Jungkook's mouth hung open, cursing silently in his mind for being tasked with her. While Y/n smiled broadly, she wiped her mouth and stood up from her chair.

"Okay, I'm ready. Let's go, Jungkook,"Y/n said. Jungkook sighed and nodded his head. They both walked towards the car area. Jungkook opened the door for her after she sat down. He then took the driver's seat and started the engine. "Could you please not look at me?" Jungkook said.

Y/n teasingly responded, "Why? Am I making you shy?" as she traced her finger along his cheek. Jungkook bit his lip in frustration, but his heart raced with the proximity. "No, you're just making me frustrated with your behaviour," Jungkook replied.

Y/n grinned and playfully added, "Don't try too hard not to fall in love with me, Jeon. I'll only make your desires stronger."

Jungkook cleared his throat, and he started the car.

"I don't love you," Jungkook said plainly. "Stop the car now," Y/N responded firmly in a serious tone, confusing Jungkook. Nevertheless, he parked the car at the side of the road. "What's wrong?" Jungkook asked, growing more puzzled.

Y/N, clearly frustrated, unbuckled her seatbelt impatiently. Before Jungkook could react, she moved him aside and sat on top of him, their bodies close. Jungkook looked at her in surprise. "Y/N, please get up," he asked. She replied with a simple "No," bringing her face closer to his.

Jungkook squinted his eyes and was ready to feel her lips on him until a moan left from his mouth when y/n sucked on his sweet spot. " y/n " Jungkook said slightly, giving her a push. Her desperate eyes met with the confused one. " Why Jungkook, why are you denying my touch? " she Said holding his collar. " Because we are not meant to be each other, don't forget our standards so keep your hand and lip with yourself " Jungkook Said glaring at her. "I won't go ," she insisted, but before she could finish her sentence, a bullet struck their car. Jungkook's face filled with fear. "Get down, quick!" he said, clutching her tightly as he restarted the car. "Oh, no," Y/N muttered, noticing two black cars chasing them. Unknowingly, Jungkook held her close.

Y/N couldn't help but stare at Jungkook's concerned face, and his grip on her waist sent butterflies through her. "Did they go?" Jungkook asked, breaking Y/N's thoughts. She looked behind Jungkook, only to find no one there. "Where did they go?" Y/N asked, her confusion evident.