Bonus part 💋

Kitten, let's go. It's been an hour since we left Jungwoon at home," Jungkook pleaded, but she remained focused on her books. 

"What are you reading?" Jungkook asked, peeking at her book. She had insisted on coming to the library for a new book and had dragged Jungkook along when he didn't want to come.

"'Devil Slave,'" she said. Jungkook looked at her with a confused expression. "Why don't you check out the book and read it at home? Let's go," Jungkook suggested, gently taking the book from her hands. She stood up and glared at him.

"Why don't you let me read in peace, Jungkook? Give it to me," she asked, attempting to jump and catch the book, but Jungkook held it high.

"Tell me first why you're so interested in books, even if you forget your hubby," Jungkook said. Y/n seized the opportunity, pinching his waist and snatching the book from his hands. "Because it's a great story, you wouldn't understand," she said, hiding her book behind her back. "I'm more interested in you than in your so-called books. What do you even like about this one, little kitten?" Jungkook asked, caressing her cheeks with his fingers. "Whenever you call me 'little kitten,' it reminds me of the book where the main character gives his wife the nickname 'little devil,'" she said, biting her lips while Jungkook laughed.

"Is that so? Then I'll buy more books for you, but in return, I want your full attention on me," he said, trapping her against the wall. He held her thigh and kissed her, and she responded with a hum, kissing him back. Meanwhile, the librarian walked in and caught them in a passionate embrace.

"Yeah, this isn't your home," the librarian said, causing Jungkook to detach himself from her and shoot a cold look at the librarian.

"Excuse me, could you repeat that?" Jungkook inquired, pulling out his gun and spinning it on his finger. "Jungkook, put it down," Y/n scolded him, glaring. But the librarian remained undeterred.

"I'm not afraid to kick you out of this library, it's not a bedroom," the librarian retorted. "Yeah, old grandpa, you can't order me around. Don't you know who I am? Ahhhhhhh," Jungkook said, before Y/n pinched his ear and dragged him away. "Kitten, release my ear right now," Jungkook ordered, but instead, she bowed to the elderly man.

"I'm sorry, sir, for my husband's behaviour," she apologised, bowing to the librarian, who nodded in response. "Let's go," Y/n said, and she dragged a somewhat annoyed Jungkook, who continued to glare at the librarian. "Wait a minute, young lady," the librarian called out. Both Y/n and Jungkook turned around, looking at him in confusion. "Are you reading this book about the devil slave?" the librarian asked. Y/n glanced down at the book and her smile widened. "Yes," she confirmed.

 "Good, but don't forget to return the book. Or, if you like it so much, you can keep it, but be sure not to lose it. It's a historical book," he cautioned, adjusting his glasses. "Just like you, old man," Jungkook whispered, but Y/n heard him and promptly elbowed him to silence, causing him to roll his eyes.

"I'm waiting for you in the car, kitten. Come quickly," he said, ruffling her hair and heading out, all the while giving a final glare to the old man.

"Can I ask you something? Why does this book have two authors mentioned?" she inquired. "Because the original book writer tragically committed suicide and left the book halfway. Then, a girl who loved the book wrote the ending for him," he explained. "Wow, she's truly an amazing person," Y/n remarked, checking the book for the author's name. "Can I find out her real name? It only says 'Little Devil' here," she asked.

The old man chuckled and said, "I don't know, sweetie." Y/n sighed, "Okay, thanks for this book. I'll return it after I've read it," she said, and started walking toward the door. However, she halted when the old man spoke again. "You don't have to return it. Consider it a gift from me. Take it," he said with a warm smile, then turned and walked away, leaving Y/n a bit confused. "Strange," she whispered, shrugging her shoulders, and continued her way toward the car.