ɖɛʋɨʟ ʟօʋɛ - 14

The next morning, Carlo was waiting in the hallway, hoping to hear some good news. Suddenly, he looked towards the entrance gate and was surprised to see his sister. She looked very messy. Her clothes were torn, her hair was all over the place, and her face seemed like she had been crying all night. Her eyes were puffy, and her lips were bleeding. She was limping as she walked. Carlo immediately ran over to her and gave her a big hug.

"Diana, what happened to you? Please, tell me," he asked with concern. He felt really worried as he saw his sister sitting down on the floor. He gently brushed her tangled hair away from her face.

She chuckled and gave him a stern look. "I want Y/N dead," she demanded.  Carlo was taken aback, his eyes widened in shock. "What do you mean? Who in the world could  do such a thing to you?" he asked, his voice filled with disbelief.

"Your lover," she replied bitterly, "She forced me to take Viagra pills."Diana's words hit Carlo like a ton of bricks. His mouth hung open in disbelief. "Y/N? No, that can't be true," he muttered, struggling to come to terms with it. Diana, seeing the disbelief on his face, clenched her teeth in anger and grabbed his collar fiercely. "You better believe it. She did this to me without my consent, you jerk. And I want her to pay for it," Diana said, her grip loosening as she lost consciousness. "Call the doctor now!" Caro yelled, clenching his teeth in anger. "Let me take you to hell  Jungkook," he said, taking her in his arms and heading toward the room.

Meanwhile, two couples were peacefully asleep. One couple was under the influence of pills, while the other was exhausted. The room was already in disarray, and sunlight streamed in, causing Jungkook to groan. He clutched his head, still lying in bed without moving. Turning to his side, he saw Y/N without her dress, covered by the duvet. Memories from the previous night flooded back, and he unconsciously licked his lips, a small smile forming. He wrapped his arms around her bare waist and pulled her closer, planting a gentle kiss on her forehead. She snuggled against his chest, and he tenderly caressed her back, his gaze fixed on the hickey he'd left on her neck the previous night.

"What did you do to me?" he asked himself before snuggling into her embrace further, eventually drifting into slumber. After a few hours of rest, Jungkook's sleep was interrupted by a groaning sound. He woke up and noticed Y/N had fallen to the floor on the other side of the bed. "What are you doing on the cold floor?" he asked, adjusting himself in bed while discreetly covering his private parts with the duvet. Y/N looked at him and soon blushed, her face turning red as she avoided his gaze.

Seeing her blush, Jungkook smirked and moved closer to her. "I asked you something, kitten," he said, gently caressing her hair while he remained in bed. "I... I can't feel my legs," she stuttered, avoiding eye contact. Jungkook chuckled to himself. "I must have done a great job that night," he said to himself while being proud, and then he uncovered himself from the duvet, causing her to blush even more. Her cheeks heated up, and she tried to look away but found herself unable to tear her gaze from his body. He took pride in the fact that he was the only one in the world who could make William Y/N opps Jeon Y/N, vulnerable and weak for him. Jungkook moved closer, taking her into his arms. "What are you doing?" she asked, clutching her hands onto his neck while her body remained covered by a duvet. "Are you going to call a cab?" he inquired. She responded with confusion, "Huh?".

"Do you think you'll be able to walk?  I will take you where you want to go?" he explained. Y/N hummed softly, unable to make eye contact with him. The love she held for him was unconditional, and his one  gaze did something with emotions like no one else could. Jeon Y/N was only weak for her man, Jeon Jungkook. He led her toward the bathroom and seated her on the counter before wrapping a towel around his lower body. While he was busy himself preparing for a bath, Y/N couldn't help but stare at him.