Chapter 1

"The real lover is a man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space."

Tong Yao: "Hello mum!! We arrived safely."

Mrs. Tong: "Good to hear that darling. I was planning on throwing a party for your birthday and your success at the Championships."

Tong Yao: "Mom, you know I hate those kind of parties."

Mrs. Tong: "Not this time..."

The ZGDX team had come back to their base yesterday. As you might know, Lu Sicheng did his roguish work and left Tong Yao with a pain in her lower body. Right now, she was turning round and round on her gaming chair while the others were at the dining table. Now, back to the phone call:

Tong Yao: "My back hurts so much. My abdomen too."

Mrs. Tong: "You always use excuses-- Wait, what?? Are you pregnant? Tong!! Our Tong Yao is pregnant!! We will have a grandchild soon!!"

Tong Yao: "...."

Tong Fei: "Oh my dear sister, I am going to be an uncle!!"

Tong Yao: "What?? No, I am not pregnant. It's just that, Cheng ge has been giving me a hard time."

Mrs. Tong: "Nooo... I want a grandchild."

Tong Yao: "I can get a girl for Tong Fei. Extract your grandchild from her. I still have many championships to win."

Tong Fei: "No!"

Tong Yao: "Mum..."

Mrs. Tong: "Yes?"

Tong Yao: "When we were at LA, someone left a note, for me, and our family."

Mrs. Tong: "Okay?"

Tong Yao: "It said, 'Betrayed and seeking for revenge. We will come back for you. The first target is our beautiful red flower in the middle of bushes. Have fun. Until next time, your soon-to-become-husband.' I was terrified but didn't tell anyone. Someone was actually stalking me."

Mrs. Tong: "Oh dear!! They are back. Red flower in middle of bushes, it's you! The only girl between all boys in the e-sports circle!! They will harm you darling. I need to tell it to you more privately. When are you free?"

Tong Yao: "For a whole month."

Mrs. Tong: "Okay. Visit us on next Monday. Do not bring anyone else with you. Not even Xiao Lu."

Tong Yao: "Alright. I am tired. Need to go. Love you!!"

Mrs. Tong: "Bye dear..."

Tong Yao heard her mom sigh in sadness. Tong Yao simply shrugged and ended the call. Trotting back to the dining table, she grabbed a  glass of lemonade and chugged it down. Lu Sicheng pulled her over to him, and made her sit on his lap. "Slow down there. Don't choke yourself. I do not want a dead girlfriend."

Lu Yue: "But wasn't she supposed to be your fiancé?"

Little Fatty: "Yeah. I totally forgot."

God Ming: "Well cousin, if you guys want to get married faster, then..."

Lu Yue: "I have an idea!! Ge, make shorty pregnant. That's it!!"

Tong Yao choked and started coughing as Lu Sicheng nodded in agreement while rubbing her back. "Sounds reasonable. What do you say shorty?"

Tong Yao: "It's a *cough*  huge *cough* no."

Xiao Rui: "Stop teasing the poor girl. Now, we have a month. Want to go somewhere?"

Old Cat: "Like on vacation?"

Old K: "Yeah. Maybe to Chengdu?"

Tong Yao: "Chengdu is perfect!! We'll go next Wednesday."

Lu Yue: "Why next Wednesday? Let's go day after tomorrow. It'll be Thursday."

Tong Yao: "I need to visit my mom. She said she wanted to speak to me."

Lu Yue: "About marriage and you being pregnant?"

Tong Yao blushed hard and swatted Lu Yue who was sitting next to Lu Sicheng.

Lu Yue: "Ow... What was that for?"

Tong Yao: "For saying nonsense."

Xiao Rui: "We will go this Thursday. It's final."

Tong Yao: "Then I'll have to meet mom tomorrow or the day after. Can I go?"

Lu Sicheng: "I think we need to stay at the base and practice for the next Nationals. No one's going anywhere."

Everyone groaned. Then they turned to Tong Yao who was glaring daggers at Lu Sicheng. At last, Tong Yao's glare transformed into a cute pout. But Lu Sicheng didn't budge. He simply picked Tong Yao up and placed her on her seat before walking to his room and slamming the door shut. Everyone again looked at Tong Yao with pleading looks.

Tong Yao: "What? Eat your food."

Little Fatty: "Please?"

Tong Yao: "What?! You heard Cheng ge. He won't change his mind."

Lu Yue: "He will. Only if it's you."

Tong Yao: "You want me to do dirty things? Nope."

God Ming: "Oh come on cousin. We know our captain will always have a way to lure you. Instead this time you can do it."

Tong Yao scanned everyone's faces. They were all pleading her and she finally gave in. She got up and placed her plate in the sink. She bit her lip, thinking of what to do. 

NOTE: Hey guys!! So far so good. I need some time to develop the story line but I will be updating on regular basis. Do you guys know who is trying to harm Tong Yao? Why is Tong Yao clueless about her past? What will she do to make Lu Sicheng change his mind? What will her mother say? Hope you guys enjoyed. Love y'all!!

--The Writer.