Chapter 15

"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."

Tong Yao dreaded the words Lu Sicheng had just said. He was still glaring at her and she smiled at him sweetly. Ignoring her, he walked over to the kitchen counter and grabbed the KFC panini on it before saying: "Learn some manners first."

Tong Yao shrugged as he walked away. She walked down to the living area where her ex-teammates were gaping at the conversation that she and Lu Sicheng had.

Little Fatty: "Cheng ge has never spoken that short to Tong Yao. I hope this won't get worse."

Tong Yao: "Chill guys. He'll warm up."

Lu Yue: "We really hope so."

---

After all the lengthy discussion of becoming the starter mid:

Tong Yao: "So, what am I supposed to tell our fans??"

Old Cat: "About what?"
Tong Yao: "Why I was gone for so long."

Lu Yue: "You'll figure it out soon."

Tong Yao: "Yeah."

Xiao Rui: "But xiao jiejie, that is the question."

God Ming: "Yes cousin. We need an explanation."

Tong Yao stiffened. She felt a huge lump in her throat. She swallowed the invisible lump and tried to speak. Her mouth opened as if she wanted to say something but no words came out. Then, she sighed, breaking the awkward silence.

Tong Yao: "I might save that for another time."
Silence poured through the air and reached out.
Tong Yao glanced at her now-teammates who were lost in deep thoughts. She cleared her throat and got everyone's attention back. Having enough awkwardness, she got up and said: "I'll head back."

Little Fatty: "So, when will you move in then, xiao jiejie??"

Tong Yao frantically fumbled with her hands. "Maybe two days later??"

Lu Yue: "Sounds great! Bye!!"

Tong Yao smiled warmly at her teammates and walked out of the base. She started her car and went back to Jin Yang's place.

---

Tong Yao changed into her pajamas and popped down onto the bed. She sighed and pulled the covers over her before falling into a deep sleep.

Dream:
"Lu Sicheng!! What the fuck is this?"

Tong Yao held out a condom in her hand.

"It's a condom for protection when I'm inside you."

Tong Yao blushed. "I know what it is and what it is for. Why was it in my room??"

"So that I can fu--"

Tong Yao covered his mouth with her small, delicate hands. "Shut up. I understand. But tell me when you do crazy stuff like this."

"Whatever."

Tong Yao pouted at him and he smirked. He got up from his bed and walked over to her, capturing her lips with his, her heart beating so fast that it would come out of her chest at any moment.

Lu Sicheng picked her up by her butt and wrapped her legs around his waist. She gasped when he put her on his bed and pushed her back. He broke the kiss, grazing her swollen lip with his thumb.

Lu Sicheng: "You're so beautiful. I just can't get enough of you."

Tong Yao blushed: "I think I know that."

Lu Sicheng: "You think??"

Tong Yao: "Umm... yes?"

Lu Sicheng: "Then I'll make sure you'll know it."

Tong Yao lifted her eyebrows in confusion but Lu Sicheng smirked at her and simply went back to kissing her again. His hands fumbled their way down to her shorts, slowly pulling them off.

Tong Yao gasped, throwing her blanket aside. She knew what she had to do when she felt like this. Desperate and guilty. She would open up to him and make him hers again. She would do everything it would take her.

NOTE: Hey guys!! Today is my birthday!! I promised an update and will surely get back by tomorrow again. Let's start our journey again!! Love y'all!!
--The Writer.