Chapter 2

"I need you like a heart needs a beat."

Tong Yao plopped down onto her bed and decided to make Lu Sicheng change his mind. Only one way. Seduce him. She knew it was a bad plan but still. She got up, opened her closet and looked for a cute dress to wear. After dressing up, she let her hair flow on her back and applied some lip balm. Satisfied with the look, she texted Lu Sicheng to come to her room.

[ZGDX_Smiling: Cheng ge, come to my room.]

[The only one I want to marry is you: Okay.]

Tong Yao waited for her boyfriend to come and sighed before locking her bathroom door, with her inside. Rechecking her look, she opened the door and saw Lu Sicheng on the bed with her diary in hand.

"Hey, you're not supposed to read that."

"I can if I want to."

"Nope you can't."

"Yes, I can."

"State one reason why?"

"You are mine and everything that's yours is mine."

Tong Yao smiled at him before walking towards him and straddling his lap. He made an amused face but then changed it into a smug look. He knew what she was trying to do.

"What do you want shorty?"

"Please let us go for a vacation?"

"No."

"Pretty please??"

"..."

"Come on Cheng ge. I need to see my mom."

"How about you see stars first and then your mom?"

"Hmm..."

Tong Yao gasped when Lu Sicheng grabbed her waist and threw her onto the bed. He kissed her neck, nibbling at her skin making her moan. "Miss rabbit, I know what you're trying to do. And it's surely working."

"Mmm..."

He continued sucking her skin and it was not long before he stripped her out of all the clothes she was wearing. Guess she'll be having trouble walking after a few hours.

----

After all the dirty things were over. Finally.

Little Fatty: "Cheng ge, are you in there? God Ming wants to talk to you."

Lu Sicheng: "Wait."

Lu Sicheng carefully got out of his girlfriend's bed, making sure not to wake her up. He slipped on some clothes and covered Tong Yao with her duvet. He closed the door and went down to talk with God Ming.

God Ming: "Cheng ge, I think the boys and Tong Yao could really use a vacation. What do you think?"

Lu Sicheng: "After considering what she actually gave me, I think I'll consider it."

Lu Yue jumped from behind: "Yeah, that's like my brother. Mom said she wants Tong Yao over for dinner today. And she mentioned 'today' very clearly."

Lu Sicheng: "She can come if she wants to. We'll have to go to Guangdong anyways."

God Ming: "Is she sleeping?"

Lu Sicheng: "Yes. I'll go wake her up."

Lu Sicheng got up from the sofa and walked to the stairs. He glanced back at his roommates who were eyeing him. Without talking to them, he shot an icy glare and strode upstairs. He quickly got into Tong Yao's room and closed the door. 

"Shorty, wake up."

*Tong Yao shifts and groans*

"Come on, wake up."

*She hums*

"We only went for two rounds. It shouldn't be hurting much. My mom said she wants to meet you."

*She still doesn't budge*

"Do you want me to spank your ass?? Get up. We'll be going for dinner tonight. It 2:00 in the afternoon."

Tong Yao sprang up and crossed her legs before wearing a questioning look. "What?"

NOTE: Hey guys. Sorry for keeping you waiting. I was busy designing the story line. Anyways, it's going to be fun writing this story. Hope you guys like it. Love y'all.

--The Writer.