Chapter 3

"To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed."

Tong Yao quickly adjusted her clothes and glanced at herself in the mirror. Perfect. She twirled around, feeling happy and then grabbed her phone before going down. The boys stared at her as she got down. Since when was their tomboyish mid so girly? She had chosen to wear a plain white top and high waisted jeans. She had strapped on a brown belt, gray sweater and a black Gucci bag. They waited for their captain to come. 

Tong Yao's eyes widened as she saw what Lu Sicheng was wearing. It was so simple but he looked really attractive in it. He was wearing a white shirt and denim pants. He was also wearing his long black jacket. After checking each other out, the couple headed out first, followed by Lu Yue.

Silence settled in the air as Tong Yao continued to shuffle in her seat, feeling nervous. She was not planning to meet her boyfriend's mom already. All she wanted to do was go cry in her mother's arms. Lu Yue awkwardly broke the silence in his brother's car. "Ge, how about you feed shorty about the rules mom told us everyday?"

Lu Sicheng: "Surely. First of all, no pets."

*Da Bing meowed from it's pet carrier*

Lu Sicheng: "Second, no cussing."

*Lu Yue scoffs*

Lu Sicheng: "Third, no arguing."

*Tong Yao choked on air*

Lu Sicheng: "Four, do not interrupt my mom when she is talking."

*Lu Sicheng himself sighs*

Lu Sicheng: "Lastly, have some table manners which my soon-to-be-fiancé certainly doesn't have."

Tong Yao: "What did you say?"

Lu Sicheng: "You do not have table manners."

Tong Yao: "What??"

Lu Yue: "My ge clearly told you the same thing twice. Put it inside your mud brain shorty."

Lu Sicheng and Tong Yao: "Shut up."

Lu Yue: "Oh."

Lu Sicheng stopped his car because of a traffic jam and looked over at Tong Yao, who was currently pouting. God those pink lips were going to make him crazy. He smirked before grabbing her neck and pressing her lips onto his. Her eyes shot open, as she was taken by surprise. As they continued kissing, "Ahem..."

Tong Yao quickly pulled away and saw Lu Yue staring at the two with a disgusted look on his face. Tong Yao turned away as she felt a blush creep onto her cheeks. Lu Sicheng smirked again before staring at her intensely.

Lu Yue: "Ge, please control yourself. You can get rid of her clothes after we're done with dinner at mom's house but please, drive right now. The other drivers will start honking if you don't."

Tong Yao turned beet red and turned around. She slapped Lu Yue on his head and glared at him. He simply stuck out his tongue before saying: "What? I'm telling the truth. I'm sure you would have been screaming if we were at the base RN. Let's go."

----

Tong Yao gasped at the sudden brakes Lu Sicheng had put on. They had arrived. Oh god was this scary. So so scary. But Tong Yao had done greater things. She had won the Nationals and the Worlds. But, in vain, the glory in her faded. She was meeting someone whom she hadn't seen in years, definitely not her type. Tong Yao took a deep breath and slowly pushed the door of the car open, before hopping out.

Tong Yao gulped and grabbed Lu Sicheng's hand. He gave out a reassuring smile and held her hand. Interlocking their fingers, he dragged her inside. After a series of scans and checks, hey were let inside the gates. Tong Yao looked at her surroundings. This place costed billions!! It was a little larger compared to her mansion but boy was the field better. There were even rabbits playing here and there. Taking in the fresh smell of flowers, she continued towards the door. 

Before she could knock, the door flung open. 

"Yao-Yao!!!"

NOTE: Hey guys!! I was busy for some time so I couldn't update. Sorry for that. I've been having work to do, as I even want to join a music academy. You know, like I am a person who is completely into music. Anyways, I heard that it is possible for 'Falling Into Your Smile-2' to come in . I'm so exited!! Love y'all!!

--The Writer.