The team

You wake up and see a black cat next to you and see it sleep safe and sound, but where did it come from? The cat woke up and looked at you. 

"well hello there sleeping beauty" coming from the cat. 

"ahh!" you screamed 

The cat changed its form back to Loki as he held his hand over your mouth. 

"shh... I was sent to wake you up, but I was tired so I took the form of a cat and took a nap" he explained to you. 

Loki have been pranking you a lot since he came, maybe you have just been an Avenger for a month so you were new on the team and it was right after the big fight in New York.

"get out of my bed Loki! " you tell him. 

"oki, but I gotta say that you got a pretty good bed" he smirked and walked out the door.

You got dressed and ran to Tony and ask 

"what did you wanna tell me?" you ask him. 

"you have to stay and look after reindeer games while we are on the mission" he answer strict. 

"what!! Tony no, why me" you asked him desperately.

"because everybody got a partner and we need Thor" he answer back. 

You walk out like a kid who didn't got a toy at the toy store. 

It was the day the team had to leave and you said your goodbyes to the team and whispered to Nat "wanna switch" 

"bye guys come back alive" you smiled to them as the door to the jet closed and it was just you and Loki standing on the there.