The surprise

You and Loki were very active when it comes to trying to have a baby, but you never got a positive. One night neither of you were sleepy and you both had the same tought and looked at each other with a smile on both of your faces and did what you usually do but with pure love this time while you looked each other in the eyes and were close with both body and soul that night. 

Some days later you expected a negative, but it was positive. 

"Loki come here!!" you yelled. 

"what what is it?!" he said concerned. 

"I'm pregnant!" you told him in the bathroom. 

"should we tell the others?" he asked you. 

"we can let it be a surprise" you smile at him. 

"smart girl" he smiled back at you. 

You walk out and act like normal with Loki and walk to the kitchen for breakfast while Loki just took an apple and you stole a bite from him with a smile and wink after you took the bite from him as he gave a smile back to you. He kissed you and you walked over to the table and eat your breakfast as normal. 

You and Loki looked at each other a lot more than usual that week while Nat and Clint saw it sometimes when you were all togheter but they thought you just wanted to try for a baby again, but this time time you didn't leave the table early so Nat head close eye on you and Loki the next days and you both were out with everybody all the time from now on. 

2 WEEKS LATER

"should we tell them?" you ask Loki. 

"it's your choice, I would but you it's your baby" he smiled at you. 

"we can tell them when it's dinner" you smile back.  

"good plan darling" as he gave you a short but passionate kiss. 

It's dinner and everybody is around the table, then you and Loki looked at each other and nod. 

"everybody I and Loki wanna say something to you" as you stand up with Loki as he said 

"y/n are pregnant" Loki smiled big to everyone. 

They all looked at you and Loki and all got each their reaction in happiness for you two. You and Loki kissed and sat down again. When you are done you go to rest a little in your room while the rest asked if you wanted any help, but you had Loki for that. When you get to your room you get cravings for pickles and Nutella togheter, it sounded like the weirdest thing but when you are pregnant you like the weirdest stuff mixed. Sometimes you are in Lokis room and sometimes you are in your own room when you need to rest. 

The weeks actually went pretty normal until one day you woke up in Lokis and went to the mirror and saw that your belly got as big as a if it had been eight months. You walk over to Loki and wake him up then say

"Loki!" 

"what is it" while he rub his eyes.

His eyes widen when he see your belly as he gave you a nervous smile. 

"is this how it works on mortals with pregnancy?" he asked you. 

"no!!" you yell back at him. 

"how does it work on mortals then?" he ask. 

"we have the baby inside us for nine months!" as you give a small slap on his arm. 

"I didn't know that!" he tell you. 

"well now you know that and it's only been a month" you tell him irritated. 

"let's just calm down now and let me feel if it still is something there love" as try to get your plus down and gives you a kiss to make your pulse go down. 

"I can feel the baby, but so fast" as you give Loki a nervous look.

He hug you as you look at him and start to cry because of your hormones. They are suddenly everywhere. You were normal the day before, just had some cravings the second week and it looks like you are ready to give birth. You and Loki get dressed and walk straight to the lab where Bruce and Tony was. 

"wow y/n, when did you get so... Uhh, nice hair?" coming from Bruce. 

"yeah big, and I don't know ask the frost giant" you answer Bruce with a lot on your mind. 

"let's take a look" Bruce say a little nervous and get ready the equipment so you could see the baby. 

"it's a girl" Bruce say as he can see where the difference was. 

"a girl" you smiled to Loki as he smiled back and gave you a kiss on the forehead. 

"she looks good, but she grows fast maybe you have to start the birth in some days" Bruce tell you and Loki. 

You look at each other and nod.

"we'll do it" you tell Bruce.